Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
That guy doesn't even understand the concept of "alliance" which is two fairly equal groups working together to overcome a stronger group.
You never join an alliance that is stronger than you because that isn't exactly an alliance. The stronger group will end up placing you in a lesser position after all is said and done.

There is a guy that observed this phenomenon and his name is Niccolo Machiavelli. He stated that and much more in The Prince.

Even I have witnessed this in my own lifetime.

Blacks need to focus entirely on Blacks. Forget about everyone else.

Well let Israel, France, and UK know that the definition of an Alliance has changed officially per Black Wolf on the coli............:stopitslime:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is so funny cause the Nochilljones guy is pretty much the only posters name i remember when i come on here now as a complete sucka, dumbass, dikkhead...
With that being said... i dnt agree with him in whole...
But im not with all the separatist shyt. Us against them... and them... and them ppl over there too..
1st off, like the dude stated we dont have the numbers... FACTS
2cdly, of the numbers we do have, a large portion of our race are switch siders, the borderlined retarded, the lazy muthafukaz, black devils, who only worry about getting money at all cost..Destroying our communities.etc.
The future that nochilljones presented in the beginning of that post is a very real scenario. Instead of calling him a punk.... I mean right now...
What are ur plans to deal with that situation?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This is so funny cause the Nochilljones guy is pretty much the only posters name i remember when i come on here now as a complete sucka, dumbass, dikkhead...
With that being said... i dnt agree with him in whole...
But im not with all the separatist shyt. Us against them... and them... and them ppl over there too..
1st off, like the dude stated we dont have the numbers... FACTS
2cdly, of the numbers we do have, a large portion of our race are switch siders, the borderlined retarded, the lazy muthafukaz, black devils, who only worry about getting money at all cost..Destroying our communities.etc.
The future that nochilljones presented in the beginning of that post is a very real scenario. Instead of calling him a punk.... I mean right now...
What are ur plans to deal with that situation?

Thanks I agree with your co-sign.......and fukk you too....:deadmanny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That guy doesn't even understand the concept of "alliance" which is two fairly equal groups working together to overcome a stronger group.
You never join an alliance that is stronger than you because that isn't exactly an alliance. The stronger group will end up placing you in a lesser position after all is said and done.

There is a guy that observed this phenomenon and his name is Niccolo Machiavelli. He stated that and much more in The Prince.

Even I have witnessed this in my own lifetime.

Blacks need to focus entirely on Blacks. Forget about everyone else.
The last sentence is definitely a start... But in a country where u already have no real political power, financial power or much of anything else... but ur pride and our extreme Will to survive..
How do we turn the tide in this country (politically, economically) to become more than just the 2cd place minorities in the future?

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
The last sentence is definitely a start... But in a country where u already have no real political power, financial power or much of anything else... but ur pride and our extreme Will to survive..
How do we turn the tide in this country (politically, economically) to become more than just the 2cd place minorities in the future?

You begin at the start and improve upon it. We don't need Hispanics at all. We were able to overcome and do a lot without their help (Ending slavery, Black epochs, Civil rights, etc.. ) so why in the hell do we need them now?

We do not need them so there is no need to align ourselves with them.
We can improve by never allowing ourselves to succumb to the notion that we need to align ourselves or befriend other groups. Blacks are a lot stronger and less weak-minded than these other groups that have a tendency to kiss White ass.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You begin at the start and improve upon it. We don't need Hispanics at all. We were able to overcome and do a lot without their help (Ending slavery, Black epochs, Civil rights, etc.. ) so why in the hell do we need them now?

We do not need them so there is no need to align ourselves with them.
We can improve by never allowing ourselves to succumb to the notion that we need to align ourselves or befriend other groups. Blacks are a lot stronger and less weak-minded than these other groups that have a tendency to kiss White ass.