Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
LOL black folk and smart don't belong in the same book let alone the same sentence. :laff::laff::laff: Seriously though IMO we should just stay out kind of like a guy who has no street smarts should stay out of the streets...
Neg cracka

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
As an AA woman i would NEVER say that i belong to a lower class race...because AA isn't a lower class race.

Oh, that's just your stupidity kicking in again...
See:
low·er class
ˌlōər ˈklas/
noun
noun: lower class; plural noun: lower classes
  1. 1.
    the social group that has the lowest status; the working class.
adjective
adjective: lower-class; adjective: lower class
  1. 1.
    relating to or characteristic of the lower class.
    "a lower-class area"
I bet you were thinking I was talking about behavior though huh........no foul wench its the actual economic aspect......but thanks again for proving my point......:lolbron:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Oh, that's just your stupidity kicking in again...
See:
low·er class
ˌlōər ˈklas/
noun
noun: lower class; plural noun: lower classes
  1. 1.
    the social group that has the lowest status; the working class.
adjective
adjective: lower-class; adjective: lower class
  1. 1.
    relating to or characteristic of the lower class.
    "a lower-class area"
I bet you were thinking I was talking about behavior though huh........no foul wench its the actual economic aspect......but thanks again for proving my point......:lolbron:

The only low class individual in this thread is you, your race doesn't even matter. You're a shytty individual.

:francis:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
That guy doesn't even understand the concept of "alliance" which is two fairly equal groups working together to overcome a stronger group.
You never join an alliance that is stronger than you because that isn't exactly an alliance. The stronger group will end up placing you in a lesser position after all is said and done.

There is a guy that observed this phenomenon and his name is Niccolo Machiavelli. He stated that and much more in The Prince.

Even I have witnessed this in my own lifetime.

Blacks need to focus entirely on Blacks. Forget about everyone else.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Brehs need to stop acknowledging this peon.

Dude's lung collapsed from smoking blacks and he married a fat reformed slut.

That's the reason he lashes out so much on here, he's upset with his life. He always calls other people miserable, but he's the most emotional poster on here, it don't matter if you're male or female.

Dude is definitely upset with life, just like HankHill used to be on here.

Ohhh ok...now it's starting to make sense. Lol...fat wife probably doesn't fukk him either...cuz there is no reason for him to act like a bytch to everybody here 24/7.
:pachaha:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The only low class individual in this thread is you, your race doesn't even matter. You're a shytty individual.

:francis:

You got it wrong twice in a row now. Imma need you to follow the conversation grad school.......catch up if you going to participate in the conversation....:picard: