Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

Daps
I don't even entertain contrarian fakkits like @NoChillJones. He doesn't argue in good faith, unlike many people here with whom I might disagree, but can still have a healthy debate over a topic. He's on my mental ignore, the kind of small dikked nobody I just skip past. :mjpls:

Last edited:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Oh the dumb college bytch in grad school who can't read or make cohesive statements enters the thread..........tell us again about countries that you've never been to and will never visit.......:patrice:

You suppose to be setting alliances instead of beefing

:jbhmm:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I don't even entertain contrarian fakkits like @NoChillJones. He doesn't argue in good faith, unlike many people here with whom I might disagree with, but can still have a healthy debate over a topic. He's on my mental ignore, the kind of small dikked nobody I just skip past. :mjpls:

Argue in good faith? Type of fakkit ass shyt is that? Soft spined fukk shyt.

Daps
Someone who doesn't argue in good faith is someone who posts disingenuous shyt for a reaction and not because they believe it will contribute at all to a well constructed argument. You say shyt to provoke people and be the devil's advocate. It's corny.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Someone who doesn't argue in good faith is someone who posts disingenuous shyt for a reaction and not because they believe it will contribute at all to a well constructed argument. You say shyt to provoke people and be the devil's advocate. It's corny.

Disingenuous, how can someone who is disingenuous take time to write such thought provoking opinions on something he doesn't care about? Its called a difference of opinion. If you actually read alot of my post, alot of the shyt I say I try to be as fair as I can. But there is a culture on this board where if its no going with the grain, then the person is a cac, or agent, or a troll. Regardless of how in depth the opinions are........that's disingenuous breh.

And I say what I want, not what people want to here......if that provokes people then so be it....no different then all the millions of "simp" post on this bytch

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
yall need to do what I did and just put him on Ignore, its amazing not seeing his stupid ass post:blessed:

Didn't know I got up under your skin like that

This whole thread is just a bunch of bytch nikkas I've either sonned or shytted on my time here hoping to get in jabs or snide remarks. aka "we just want to suck each others dikks and make dumb ass assumptions and generalizations on the black race without nikkas questioning why we do it" aka the muthafukking coli.......:stopitslime::stopitslime:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not understanding the argument that American blacks have any thing in common with Hispanics as far as shared problems.

This is only true in Certain areas and even then they are different. Sorry but I just cant see how people can intellectually say a group whom is based on their appearance and was force into chatel slavery in America is experiencing the same experiences as a group that is literally bound by their language and location of birth.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
I would like to work on an Hispanic alliance with her as many times as humanly possible.

amara-la-negra-singer-640x560.jpg

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Okay, ban bet then nikka. Since you know so much about "black" dialect, bet that If I prove to your retarded ass my skin color you get banned. Bet that will shut down your bullshyt real quick wont it?

Now should I use my hand or my dikk......let me know your preference.......:usure:
I don't play for that team:dame:

You can grab a pic of anyone and claim it's you:yeshrug:

And besides

Nikka you ain't that important:camby:
:umad: