"Nobody wants their MTV. What's behind Viacom's alarming ratings collapse?"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In order to get people to watch your show you have to be giving them something they can't get ELSEWHERE. Why the fukk do u think HBO Now subs are through the roof? They are bringing content like GOT that u can't see anywhere else and the general audience still ain't gon fukk around with file sharing when u can watch HBO in HD as the show is airing live. That's why sports still does really well too.

MTV is bringing nothing to the table with this move

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GettyImages-486005744.0.jpg

133.gif

MTV....RIP.....::mjlol:
:laff: The doctor gif.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Bringing TLR back is pointless. Just them throwing whatever hsit at the wall to see what sticks.

Like a bunch of people have already said. The game has changed too much thanks to the internet.

I really think we're going to get a mass culling of channels in a few years.

I still stand by that

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
In order to get people to watch your show you have to be giving them something they can't get ELSEWHERE. Why the fukk do u think HBO Now subs are through the roof? They are bringing content like GOT that u can't see anywhere else and the general audience still ain't gon fukk around with file sharing when u can watch HBO in HD as the show is airing live. That's why sports still does really well too.

MTV is bringing nothing to the table with this move

Interviews?? And Live performances??? Plus young fans love to vote for their artists online. Online fangroups are bigger than ever

Why in the he'll are they bringing back TLR? If someone wanted to watch a music video they can just hop on their phone or tablet and watch the video on YouTube, daily motion, etc. anytime they want and as many times as they want. Some things are meant to stay in the past.

Fans will always watch whatever they're fav artists are on. People still check the VMA's and BET awards, not like before though. The days where time square were filled with fans can easily be replicated today.

good move by MTV honestly

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
MTV Cribs was dope in 2000-2005 during the lavish bling bling era. But other than that, I don't think I ever watched MTV again.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Interviews?? And Live performances??? Plus young fans love to vote for their artists online. Online fangroups are bigger than ever

Fans will always watch whatever they're fav artists are on. People still check the VMA's and BET awards, not like before though. The days where time square were filled with fans can easily be replicated today.

good move by MTV honestly

I agree.

I'm actually going to watch, just so I can stay up on what's current.

Just going to YouTube alone isn't enough because you pick what youwatch.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
what the fukk the M in MTV stand for? Music.
I stopped fukking with MTV like 15 fukking years ago

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Why in the he'll are they bringing back TLR? If someone wanted to watch a music video they can just hop on their phone or tablet and watch the video on YouTube, daily motion, etc. anytime they want and as many times as they want. Some things are meant to stay in the past.
Yeah, this is going to fail miserably. Older people won't watch it because they won't like the music and artist that are featured & kids won't watch it because the concept of a video show is outdated.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sad shyt is that Viacom is always asking for a raise every other year from the cable and satellite companies for their cable channels. This is why. They need to kill some of those channels.