No Trolling: Someone explain how being transgender isn't a mental disease?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was reading a story where some tranny at planet fitness in california was using the women's locker room, and the woman was like "im not tryna change next to this dude with a penis :gucci:". the gym banned her

that's the type of shyt i'm not gonna extend "live and let live" to. that woman isn't in the wrong at all

Benefited

Banned
Daps
It is a form of body dysphoria. For some odd reason, people refuse to call it what it is because there's some evidence (based on brain analyses) that trans people are born that way. But imo, abnormal things happen in utero all the time. It's an aberration and letting them get bottom surgery is a fukked up form of treatment. Whatever....

nobody is born anything so that is just a cover up,probably paid for by the LGBT community.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Breh you serious? Have you ever listened to a tranny tell their story? Have you seen the suicide rate for trannies? The definition fits perfectly and is the reason why it was under that description until very recently.
I've listened to a few and I work with a few. Their lives are significantly harder for a number of reasons, and the ostracization by society, family, and their own internal struggles lead to depression and suicide. Is it a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning, or is that depression partially caused by lack of access to healthcare, being relegated to sex work and other unsavory professions, and the vitriol received by family, loved ones, etc?

Regardless, I hesitate to group everyone of a demographic into something like this.

Question: How do you all feel about children whose parents let them identify as any gender? This is popular in some elementary schools, and I wanted to see what you all think

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Being born one way is one thing, deciding to use science to chemically and physically alter yourself to become something you are not is a mental issue.

I may be naturally uncomfortable around a trans person but I actually lack respect for the Caitlyn's of the world

:scust:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
That still doesn’t explain how it effects me. I want people in office who can do the job the best. Same for teachers
My point is these people aren't of sound mind and I don't think they can do the best job. That's how it effects you. You think a man that wants to be a woman and dresses like a woman can do the best job for your child? You want this demon reading to your kids at a library?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
My point is these people aren't of sound mind and I don't think they can do the best job. That's how it effects you. You think a man that wants to be a woman and dresses like a woman can do the best job for your child? You want this demon reading to your kids at a library?
There’s people from all walks of life doing normal shyt everyday that aren’t of sound mind. My child’s teacher could be bipolar for all I know. At the end of the day tho if it doesn’t affect their ability to teach math than it doesn’t matter to me

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
If gender dysphoria is in the DSM and requires treatment how is it not a mental health disorder?