No Trolling: Someone explain how being transgender isn't a mental disease?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's weird but idgaf. Got serious worries than some goof with a wig

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I just saw the first transgender was nominated to be governor in Vermont. I am sure they can't do worse of a job than Trump but still, it's just unsettling that a man that dresses like a woman can make decisions that affect society. Like a man that wears a wig should not be allowed to use the woman's bathroom just because they pronounce themselves as a woman. It might really be the end of times.

15vermont2-articleLarge-v3.jpg
Yeah, who wants a society ran by men in wigs and dresses...

Anthony_Dudley.jpg

founding-fathers-painting-by-junius-brutus-steams-1856.jpg

priest-cassock-52033244.jpg

Take your bigoted transphobia and go sit your ass down, grandpa :mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The fact that brehs in here are seriously acting like they’re psychologists and psychiatrists, when neither of those fields classify transexuality or homosexuality as a mental illness :heh:

Y’all dumb as hell

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, who wants a society ran by men in wigs and dresses...

Anthony_Dudley.jpg

founding-fathers-painting-by-junius-brutus-steams-1856.jpg

priest-cassock-52033244.jpg

Take your bigoted transphobia and go sit your ass down, grandpa :mjlol:
if you want your society run by men in wigs move to england bytch ass. none of these people in these photos are pretending to be women either so you really look stoopid here. Hunter S. Thompson was a piece of shyt too filming snuff films and what not you both can fukk off.
Edit: and I never said homosexuality was mental disease but you are a disease.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
if you want your society run by men in wigs move to england bytch ass. none of these people in these photos are pretending to be women either so you really look stoopid here. Hunter S. Thompson was a piece of shyt too filming snuff films and what not you both can fukk off.
Edit: and I never said homosexuality was mental disease but you are a disease.
Hunter Thompson filmed snuff films and gay people piss you off :heh:

Go see a therapist you fukking nut case :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that brehs in here are seriously acting like they’re psychologists and psychiatrists, when neither of those fields classify transexuality or homosexuality as a mental illness :heh:

Y’all dumb as hell

You don't have to be a psychologist to know that someone identifying as something they aren't have a mental issue. No matter how crazy your hormones are someone that doesn't have that mental problem isn't going to claim something they aren't because they feel like thats what they should have been.

As for homosexuality, its more a perversion that has been normalized and hated on for centuries, and now its to the point that if you do anything but say "It doesn't affect me" you're a bigot or something. This doesn't mean people should be hunting down, hating on or attacking gay people. But if someone say's I don't agree with it or that its not normal they shouldn't be labeled as some kind of bad guy or person.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Never researched it but Zo Williams has stated several times that being homosexual/trans-gendered used to be in the official psychology book as a mental illness. Gays organized, got their money/political capital up and it was removed. He also said Narcissism was removed too.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have yall ever talked to someone with schizophrenia?

There is absolutely nothing you can tell most of the ones with full blown schizophrenia about being sick. To them YOU are the crazy one for not seeing things or understanding where are what they are talking about, and then there are the ones that do acknowledge that "something isn't right" but when your mind and thoughts are telling you one thing and common sense is telling you another you can only fight that so long.

This whole transgender and homosexuality thing is the same way. There are some people that legit have gay tendencies and or feel they should have been a boy or girl doesn't mean its "normal" or right. And alot of those people don't act or follow through with those thoughts and feelings with help. Just like a lot of schizo people can live without harming or acting on what they believe with help.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You don't have to be a psychologist to know that someone identifying as something they aren't have a mental issue. No matter how crazy your hormones are someone that doesn't have that mental problem isn't going to claim something they aren't because they feel like thats what they should have been.

As for homosexuality, its more a perversion that has been normalized and hated on for centuries, and now its to the point that if you do anything but say "It doesn't affect me" you're a bigot or something. This doesn't mean people should be hunting down, hating on or attacking gay people. But if someone say's I don't agree with it or that its not normal they shouldn't be labeled as some kind of bad guy or person.
“Oh I’m labeled a bad person because I don’t accept transsexuals. I can’t call people mentally ill without getting called a douchebag!” oh pooooor you. Shut the fukk up and quit playing the victim

You’re a fukking idiot. Oh you’re mad someone’s labeling you a twat because you call people psychologically ill despite how the actual medical/psychiatric communities regard these people? Boo fukkin hoo. How you think these people feel when unqualified a$$holes start making baseless claims about them being mentally ill despite not knowing shyt about psychology?

Hermaphrodites exist, so gender can be fluid. It’s not that difficult. Get over it and stop living in the 1950s.

And you should be labeled a bad person, because it’s none of your business and it leads to social stigmas/discriminatory legislation/hate crimes. Or kids becoming homeless because their dumbass parents don’t accept them. A trans kid in Oklahoma just got threatened by adults because they used a girls bathroom and their parents had to take out a restraining order.

You’re equating them to schizophrenics - you obviously don’t know shyt about what you’re talking about. Who are you, Mike Pence? You wanna start throwing these kids into psych wards just because you don’t think they’re normal?

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Gender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there is a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity...This mismatch between sex and gender identity can lead to distressing and uncomfortable feelings that are called gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is a recognised medical condition, for which treatment is sometimes appropriate. It is not a mental illness.

Not all trans*people get surgery.

Although there are still hold outs, the vast majority of medical professionals and mental healthcare providers agree: if a person with gender dysphoria is having issues with mental illness, which is not uncommon, gender dysphoria is not the underlying cause. Rather, it is society's unwillingness to treat individuals with gender dysphoria with care, dignity, and respect (including necessary medical treatment, when appropriate) which can lead to maladjustment. A great many individuals with gender dysphoria are considered perfectly well-adjusted, the stressors of gender dysphoria being comparable to other stressors associated with any serious medical condition.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/roygbi...phoria-with-body-dysmorphia-al-1583049920/amp

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

How is homesexuality perverse?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It's just ignorance. Everyone's normal is based on what they were exposed to. Because of the internet and social media we are more aware and connected to people with different experiences and walks of life.

With advances in science and other fields we know more now than we knew before.

What you look like isnt all that you are. There are women who grow beards, men who grow breasts, women with breasts and a penis and men with XX chromosomes. Even our DNA is subject to epigenetics. We have to stay educated. There is more to this world that we dont know than we do. To just shut your eyes and plug your ears and stick to what you know will leave you behind.

It's not a mental illness, their mind is fully functional. It's a medical condition where their body doesnt match their gender expression and thus causes distress because they are not seen or treated in the way the identify.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
From what I understand transgenderism, is about prenatal hormone imbalances and abnormal neural pathway structures that lead a person of one sex to feel as though they are the other sex. Thats one theory. There are also probably genetic and environmental factors that play a part.

I’ve had discussions with transgender friends and I firmly believe that transgenderism is legitimate yet we came to the consensus that transitioning is a strange phenomenon. You take hormones that alter your body’s structure and you go through therapies to change your voice and gait, but ultimately and almost tragically, you’ll never full be seen as the gender you identity with.

Don’t even get me started on the transgender suicide rate. I think that there must be multiple therapies and treatments to examine alternative gender identities outside of transition. I think trans people are being exploited by big pharma and the cosmetic surgery industry