No Trolling: Someone explain how being transgender isn't a mental disease?

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I’m realizing this is the wrong thread and forum to have this discussion lol. Some people are coming out and using facts and most others are attacking trans people using strawmans, false equivalencies and slippery slope fallacies. It’s sad. Trans people don’t hurt anyone and they deserve to live just like everyone else. I’ll never understand how people who claim to hate “trannies”, talk about them so damn much lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Oh I’m labeled a bad person because I don’t accept transsexuals. I can’t call people mentally ill without getting called a douchebag!” oh pooooor you. Shut the fukk up and quit playing the victim

You’re a fukking idiot. Oh you’re mad someone’s labeling you a twat because you call people psychologically ill despite how the actual medical/psychiatric profession regards these people? Boo fukkin hoo. How you think these people feel when unqualified a$$holes start making baseless claims about them being mentally ill despite not knowing shyt about psychology and the medical community saying otherwise?

Hermaphrodites exist, so gender can be fluid. It’s not that difficult. Get over it and stop living in the 1950s.

And you should be labeled a bad person, because it’s none of your business and it leads to social stigmas/discriminatory legislation/hate crimes. Or kids becoming homeless because their dumbass parents don’t accept them. A trans kid in Oklahoma just got threatened by adults because they used a girls bathroom and their parents had to take out a restraining order.

You’re equating them to schizophrenics - you obviously don’t know shyt about what you’re talking about. Who are you, Mike Pence? You wanna start throwing these kids into psych wards just because you don’t think they’re normal?
You are projecting really hard, I'm not playing victim nor do I hate on want to kill, remove or demolish gay's or transsexuals or any person. You know absolutely nothing about me, outside of me not viewing homosexuality or transsexuals as normal.

hermaphroditism is a completely different thing than a woman or a man wanting to be the opposite. That's an actual condition and is a rare one.

But you are proving my point getting all bent out of shape giving me examples of people being abused or being in psych wards because of there sexuality. None of which I have ever condoned, nor want....but I guess if I'm not with them, I'm against them? And there lays the problem.

If you feel like homosexuality and transgender is ok and good. Cool, I don't rock with it. But just like you feel about me not agreeing with it leads social stigmas and discriminatory behavior. I feel the same about having to teach a a child that yeah its ok to be like "thats not normal" regardless of if everything from the media to random people want to make you feel like a bigot or worse for feeling like that. Doesn't mean you traet them any different, you treat everyone with respect that shows you respect.

But let me get back to my bigotry hate speech.

:comeon:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And mental issues are medical issues just those that effect the brain more or directly, they all have a biological basis just like other medical illnesses

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Have yall ever talked to someone with schizophrenia?

There is absolutely nothing you can tell most of the ones with full blown schizophrenia about being sick. To them YOU are the crazy one for not seeing things or understanding where are what they are talking about, and then there are the ones that do acknowledge that "something isn't right" but when your mind and thoughts are telling you one thing and common sense is telling you another you can only fight that so long.

This whole transgender and homosexuality thing is the same way. There are some people that legit have gay tendencies and or feel they should have been a boy or girl doesn't mean its "normal" or right. And alot of those people don't act or follow through with those thoughts and feelings with help. Just like a lot of schizo people can live without harming or acting on what they believe with help.

I have schizoaffective disorder. When I am delusional, paranoid, manic and experiencing severe psychosis I am in a state of no reason, no logic and high instability. Most trans people make educated decisions after years of counseling. They are not living in a state of perpetual psychological distress. Most are just trying to live their lives.

And genuinely mentally ill people are a danger to themselves. Trans people generally are not but in a society where trans people are very stimagtized, they are not safe and high rates of suicide can manifest. The same happens with black homosexuals, who kill themselves because they feel they have no place in the black community with its rigid understandings of sexuality and they don’t feel at home in the racist LGBT community. People need to feel loved and accepted. It matters

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have schizoaffective disorder. When I am delusional, paranoid, manic and experiencing severe psychosis I am in a state of no reason, no logic and high instability. Most trans people make educated decisions after years of counseling. They are not living in a state of perpetual psychological distress. Most are just trying to live their lives.

And genuinely mentally ill people are a danger to themselves. Trans people generally are not but in a society where trans people are very stimagtized, they are not safe and high rates of suicide can manifest. The same happens with black homosexuals, who kill themselves because they feel they have no place in the black community with its rigid understandings of sexuality and they don’t feel at home in the racist LGBT community. People need to feel loved and accepted. It matters

1st off props to you, because I know thats not easy.

But if you were in you manic state when it 1st started to manifest and you believed that you should be a man or a woman or whatever and you struggled with that for years decades even and then found a group of other people that identified with that, only to have people come along and be like uhhh yeah "this is a mental issue" you'd be like wtf no its not look at us.

It went from let them live not hurting me :hubie: to demanding more representation and acceptance by all.

Its just weird to me how its all handled. (actually not really)

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

their suicide rates are through the roof though, and they aren't coming down.
Study shows rising rates of suicidal acts in transgender adults

society promotes this lifestyle but at the same time doesn't like talking about this - IMO this is far more important than worrying about who doesn't agree w/that lifestyle

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I have no dog in this fight but, I never understood what a person gains by not using the pronoun another person would prefer in describing themselves :dwillhuh:.

If a trans woman wants to be identified as, Ms. Thomas - what is it to you?
Because, it's not a woman. If I see a tranny, I'ma be like "what up, dude?"

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
their suicide rates are through the roof though, and they aren't coming down.
Study shows rising rates of suicidal acts in transgender adults

society promotes this lifestyle but at the same time doesn't like talking about this - IMO this is far more important than worrying about who doesn't agree w/that lifestyle

Can’t we address both tho? Why must we have such single minded thought in regards to the issue? We can promote the rights and visibility of trans people while we also promote mental health in the community. And in one of my previous posts, I spoke about the suicide rate and how trans people are being taken for a ride by big pharma and the cosmetic surgery industry

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Transsexuals and fakkits should be stoned period

I hate the way they have taken over society and have you all supporting them all y'all caping for them are a disgrace to real men worldwide and should never have children

fukk fakkits and fukk fakkits who dress up claiming to be women and vice versa

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Can’t we address both tho? Why must we have such single minded thought in regards to the issue? We can promote the rights and visibility of trans people while we also promote mental health in the community. And in one of my previous posts, I spoke about the suicide rate and how trans people are being taken for a ride by big pharma and the cosmetic surgery industry

you can address both but again, putting them on the same level of importance is ridiculous. trans people are committing suicide due to their internal struggles

google "sex change regret". these people aren't killing themselves due to bullying.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You are projecting really hard, I'm not playing victim nor do I hate on want to kill, remove or demolish gay's or transsexuals or any person. You know absolutely nothing about me, outside of me not viewing homosexuality or transsexuals as normal.

hermaphroditism is a completely different thing than a woman or a man wanting to be the opposite. That's an actual condition and is a rare one.

But you are proving my point getting all bent out of shape giving me examples of people being abused or being in psych wards because of there sexuality. None of which I have ever condoned, nor want....but I guess if I'm not with them, I'm against them? And there lays the problem.

If you feel like homosexuality and transgender is ok and good. Cool, I don't rock with it. But just like you feel about me not agreeing with it leads social stigmas and discriminatory behavior. I feel the same about having to teach a a child that yeah its ok to be like "thats not normal" regardless of if everything from the media to random people want to make you feel like a bigot or worse for feeling like that. Doesn't mean you traet them any different, you treat everyone with respect that shows you respect.

But let me get back to my bigotry hate speech.

:comeon:
You can’t be this stupid

You say you’re not playing the victim then you bemoan the media “wanting to make you feel like a bigot, or worse” because you call other’s sexuality/gender a mental disorder.

As if I’m supposed to feel bad for you being called a douche for spouting idiotic bullshyt that the medical community deaded 50-60 years ago. It’s not “the media” it’s the fukking psychologists and psychiatrists who study this telling you it’s not a mental disorder. It’s the equivalent of saying climate change isn’t real.

I feel bad for the kids who have to see adults call them mental defects, repeatedly say “they’re not normal”. I don’t feel bad for homophobes who act like they’re the ones being persecuted when people pop their delusional bubbles.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Transsexuals and fakkits should be stoned period

I hate the way they have taken over society and have you all supporting them all y'all caping for them are a disgrace to real men worldwide and should never have children

fukk fakkits and fukk fakkits who dress up claiming to be women and vice versa
Welp, somebody got touched as a kid. :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t be this stupid

You say you’re not playing the victim then you bemoan the media “wanting to make you feel like a bigot” because you call other’s sexuality/gender a mental disorder.

As I’m supposed to feel bad for you being called a douche for spouting idiotic bullshyt that the medical community deader 50-69 years ago. It’s not “the media” it’s the fukking psychologists and psychiatrists who study this shyt. It’s the equivalent of saying climate change isn’t real.

I feel bad for the kids who have to see adults call them mental defects. Not delusional homophobes who get offended when people pop their delusional bubbles.

I’m not call others sexuality gender a disorder I’m calling transexuality and homosexuality a disorder.

And No ones moaning, if that’s all you’re getting out of this I don’t know what to tell you.

If you take the time to sit back and take in the fact that no one is attacking you or whoever you are championing maybe you read things without being completely bias.

But you want to be the victim so bad you can’t see that you’re not being attacked at least not by me.

And for the record I don’t view people with mental disabilities or disorders as some sub class human. Clearly you do though.

Not sure who you mad at but I’m not the right person you should be barking at. There plenty of other people in this thread you can go back and forth with that legit hate you

But keep going back and forth with me.