No Trolling: Someone explain how being transgender isn't a mental disease?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you should look at the history of medicine and see how prejudice plays a major part in how the have vs. the have nots are treated.

you do realize that us black people were and are still treated differently by the medical community, constantly experimented on and etc. read up on it. in case you're wondering, it's NOTHING good, breh.

so when you are cosigning the shyt about being transgendered is a mental illness, you're basically cosigning that shyt as well. it's really all the same shyt. what do you exactly gain from that?
nikka what the fukk are you talking about? :what:

How the fukk you bring race into this? :why:
You do know that there’s white trannies too? :why:

A mental illness is a mental illness. If barley 1% of the population are trannies and the other 99% is not, that clearly tells you that something is wrong with them mentally. CLEARLY.

This shyt isn’t up for debate. This is medical facts.

But tbh I can’t expect nikkas that wanna chop their dikk off to think clearly and use facts :skip:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
whats the difference they are both mental disorders. So someone claiming a diff race isnt the same as someone claiming a diff sex? That Rachel Doziel girl that pretended to be black is just as mental as Bruce Jenner.

Transgender isn’t a mental disorder.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I’m too scared to dabble into the discussion you’re trying to have here

But I will say, this is who the left/dems are replacing black folks with - we’re politically homeless and don’t realize it yet :francis:
Sadly I feel the same. I posted it on here instead of Twitter or Facebook. I expected to get a ton of negs for posting this too.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka what the fukk are you talking about? :what:

How the fukk you bring race into this? :why:
You do know that there’s white trannies too? :why:

A mental illness is a mental illness. If barley 1% of the population are trannies and the other 99% is not, that clearly tells you that something is wrong with them mentally. CLEARLY.

This shyt isn’t up for debate. This is medical facts.

But tbh I can’t expect nikkas that wanna chop their dikk off to think clearly and use facts :skip:

reading and comprehension isn't your thing huh?:troll:

then again, i learned that you can't reason with someone who chooses to be ignorant. you're going to choose the way you want to think. just know that your way of thinking can be used against you. :manny: now, if you understood what i just wrote, how can you misunderstand what i originally said. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I have a hard time figuring out what ISN'T a mental disease these ways

we're all quick to call someone else mentally ill but the truth is the majority of us would fall into that category also

if u think too highly or urself u have narcissistic personality disorder

if u think too lowly of yourself you have depression

if you're quick to go from 0 to 100 and get violent you probably have some type of emotional disorder.

etc etc

So yeah they're probably mentally ill, but when everyone else is mentally ill also then it kinda makes it a non issue

:manny:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you still work in the mental health bizz which means that you probably should keep your mouth shut like how a cop should keep their personal views to themselves. you better keep your identity secret. :troll:
:dead:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
reading and comprehension isn't your thing huh?:troll:

then again, i learned that you can't reason with someone who chooses to be ignorant. you're going to think the way you want to think. just know that your line of thinking can be used against you. :manny: now, if you understood that, how can you misunderstand what i originally said. :snoop:

nikka, nothing you said had shyt to do with anything I said :why:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a hard time figuring out what ISN'T a mental disease these ways

we're all quick to call someone else mentally ill but the truth is the majority of us would fall into that category also

if u think too highly or urself u have narcistic personality disorder

if u think too lowly of yourself you have depression

etc etc

yes, the mental health has been used by certain people with power to control people who are the outcast, have nots of society and etc. mental health and medicine has been used to against black people, lgbt, women in order to keep them disadvantaged in society. it still is. NOW, it's being used on everyone because it's a big cash cow. shyt is serious.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I’m too scared to dabble into the discussion you’re trying to have here

But I will say, this is who the left/dems are replacing black folks with - we’re politically homeless and don’t realize it yet :francis:
This is true