No thread on the "school choice" movement brewing in Republican states?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
How does a system that's being underfunded and then having funds removed, help it perform better?

We are already at the point of schools being underfunded. That’s not a argument. We’re way past that. Regardless of vouchers or not these schools are being underfunded. These budgets was getting cut already.

We need more private/public partnerships when it comes to schools IMO. I honestly believe once you get to 9th grade you should be getting prepared for your career, not learning theater.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
My wife is a teacher here in SC and the dumb fukks of this state just elected a school choice candidate to be the state superintendent of education…

She got her degree illegally from a private Christian university and is about to fukk up this state something serious. Trying my damndest to get my wife to fukking leave this shyt but she loves what she does…
:mjgrin: might be time to move to the better Carolina

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What are the black taxpayers demanding?
The ones who know what's going on do
not approve of this. Unfortunately it's not at the top of the list for many of us until it's too late. Cacs stay pullin slick shyt and they don't care if the poor cacs get sacrificed in the shuffle.

Redlining school districts to keep blacks separate isn't working enough so now let's allocate tax payer and property tax money to underhandedly send white kids to white private schools run by wealthy whites who want that taxpayer money for their own pockets.

They are not slick

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The ones who know what's going on so not approve of this. Unfortunately it's not at the top of the list for manybof us until it's too late. Cacs stay pullin spick shyt and they don't care if the poor cacs get sacrificed in the shuffle.

Black taxpayers are sending their kids to private/religious schools or moving to suburban areas with strong public schools.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
They don't fam. They don't.

And the poor cacs too dumb to realize this. As long as they get to keep their guns and FREEDUMB!! And no abortion!! LIBERTARDS!!!! :smh:
Breh, these dumb poor cacs know exactly what they are supporting. They will gladly live in mud as long as they can make sure we live in shyt.

These dumb cacs have been this way since the 1st dumb cac indentured servant got off the boat, took a look at Blacks in chains, the rightfully hostile Native Americans and a desperate economic situation dominated by the very same elites who made them serfs in the Old Country. What then do these serfs do? Make common cause with the non elite? No they then proceeded to offer their throats to elites in hopes of the boot on all our necks being placed at a lighter angle for them.
These people are and have always been a lost cause breh. Notice the South only got free and mandatory public education after the Civil War, when Blacks and semi rational cacs from da Nawf were running the show. These people are just returning to their natural equilibrium of being the bootlickers and do boys of their gentry betters
:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh, these dumb poor cacs know exactly what they are supporting. They will gladly live in mud as long as they can make sure we live in shyt.

These dumb cacs have been this way since the 1st dumb cac indentured servant got off the boat, took a look at Blacks in chains, the rightfully hostile Native Americans and a desperate economic situation dominated by the very same elites who made them serfs in the Old Country. What then do these serfs do? Make common cause with the non elite? No they then proceeded to offer their throats to elites in hopes of the boot on all our necks being placed at a lighter angle for them.
These people are and have always been a lost cause breh. Notice the South only got free and mandatory public education after the Civil War, when Blacks and semi rational cacs from da Nawf were running the show. These people are just returning to their natural equilibrium of being the bootlickers and do boys of their gentry betters
:yeshrug:
you not wrong. The reason I said they are dumb is because they think they are getting into these private schools where the more affluent cacs will be sending their kids with these new vouchers. A lot of them gonna be stuck at the same public rural school because they won't want your country bumpkin kids at the Waldorf Prep.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My wife is a teacher here in SC and the dumb fukks of this state just elected a school choice candidate to be the state superintendent of education…

She got her degree illegally from a private Christian university and is about to fukk up this state something serious. Trying my damndest to get my wife to fukking leave this shyt but she loves what she does…
sounds like you the wife
:lolbron::troll:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
you not wrong. The reason I said they are dumb is because they think they are getting into these private schools where the more affluent cacs will be sending their kids with these new vouchers. A lot of them gonna be stuck at the same public rural school because they won't want your country bumpkin kids at the Waldorf Prep.
These people are the worst kind of social strivers. They think they can make to the top using the bodies of others. But they just offering up themselves along with us. But the JD Vances of the world will be fine as long as a chosen few get sent up while they sell out their wider community. Sounds kinda familiar 🤔

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
TheColi is one of the few places where I read Black ppl shytting on public education, when that's where most Black kids are getting their education from and always has been.

Most Black children aren't in private school or getting homeschooled, which is a disaster of itself, and public schools aren't as bad as people make them out to be, many of the most successful and prospering people in this world came from public education.

The people that shyt on public schools tend to be the same ones who'll support politicians that have deliberately underfunded these school districts, causing them to be in these in situations.

They have no idea without public school availability, most kids will potentially grow up uneducated especially if their parents can't afford private school and homeschooling has always been frowned upon and rightfully so because the child potentially misses out on learning the necessary tools, skills, etc needed to live a productive life.

Most kids that've been homeschooled tend to grow up as adults on the spectrum of being slow and poorly educated within different facets of life as there's only so much education a parent gonna teach their children compared to professional teachers.

unfortunately the way the world works, most people with kids don't care about what other people got going on, only their kids.

Black folks who have the means don't give a shyt about black folks who can't afford or have the means to send their kids to better schools, and if anything view those blacks from the same lens as white folks do.

Classism becomes a thing and at this point is human nature. I`m not saying it is right or wrong, I`m more so saying if you have kids + means would you be on this square still?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

And that’s the catch22, public schools are already severely underfunded, so the teachers that are sticking around are either there to make a difference in these kids lives, or there because they know that these schools need teachers, and they might not have the best intentions. It really is a fukked up situation, and the kids are gonna continue to suffer for it. My sister is ALWAYS spending her own money to provide for her kids, for whatever they need, and the school board is constantly giving her their ass to kiss. She has a masters in education, and a masters in computer science, and we all keep trying to get her to move the fukk on, but won’t abandon her kids, in a lot of cases she is the only adult that is actually looking out for these kids, smh, this country truly do t give a fukk about anything. Capitalism is a fukking plague.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
School choice is a right wing radical plan to move their kids away from the 'undesirables'.
I have no issue with it but we cannot support this with government money. They have hated public education for ever.
It's already happening.