No thread on the "school choice" movement brewing in Republican states?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or they see their local public school is garbage(and or racist) and want an alternative. There’s also been a home schooling revolution among black parents in the last ten or so years

Yeah, that's exactly what cacs did after they were forced to integrate schools. Let public schools deteriorate and give vouchers to white people for private tutoring. And that is exactly what these school choice policies are aimed at as well. This is not going to benefit black people. It's designed to keep them marginalized.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, that's exactly what cacs did after they were forced to integrate schools. Let public schools deteriorate and give vouchers to white people for private tutoring. And that is exactly what these school choice policies are aimed at as well. This is not going to benefit black people. It's designed to keep them marginalized.
The long term goal should be independent black schools run for and by black people without white involvement or interference. Also more black homeschooling network for those who favor that.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No better. No white woman can ever teach a black child about their history better than a black person :wow:

Allow your enemies to teach your children brehs :wow:
If you think red states will allow public money to be used to finance black children being taught about black history, I have a bridge to sell you.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you think red states will allow public money to be used to finance black children being taught about black history, I have a bridge to sell you.
Yeah and that’s why many black parents are taking their kids out of this racist public school system and home schooling.

it’s such a beautiful thing

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
These people are really on a campaign to send money for public schools over to private schools. :huhldup:

It was the first bill presented in Florida this year..that shyt is gonna happen here unfortunately.

The only thing working against it is convenience.

I got a pretty good public school a block away. Am I really gonna drive 10 miles to send my kid to a private school or charter school?

concise

Veteran
Daps
It was the first bill presented in Florida this year..that shyt is gonna happen here unfortunately.

The only thing working against it is convenience.

I got a pretty good public school a block away. Am I really gonna drive 10 miles to send my kid to a private school or charter school?

It likely depends on what the demographics of that public school might be.
:mjpls:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The long term goal should be independent black schools run for and by black people without white involvement or interference. Also more black homeschooling network for those who favor that.

Homeschooling is setting your kids up for failure whether black or not.