“No tangibles, No vote” doesn’t make any sense in the current political landscape.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Wow, every Black person that doesn't vote Democrat isn't Black or Pro-Black. You must be a riot at Thanksgiving. lol
what are the pro black policies that the republicans have put forth in the last few election cycles?

If you are pro black... then you must be voting for republicans for the pro black policies they have right?

After you answer, I'll list the pro black policies that come from democrats....

take your time... I'll wait...

:sas2:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disrespectfully, fukk your whole bloodline and specifically whoever raised you, if you on that "You not Black cause Joe Biden said so" bullshyt.
:pachaha:
You wasting your time with these dudes. I ignore them and keep it moving. Don't want their sickness to infect me.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
what are the pro black policies that the republicans have put forth in the last few election cycles?

If you are pro black... then you must be voting for republicans for the pro black policies they have right?

After you answer, I'll list the pro black policies that come from democrats....

take your time... I'll wait...

:sas2:
Read the thread dog. You guys can't comprehend what #BothSides means and want to pretend like you're smart. lol

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You get zero black points for misdirecting conversations about overt racism.

Matter of fact, why exactly do you do that when people talk about racism? You're a distraction

:unimpressed: In other words:

Why do you point out the people that are really in power over the puppets they control?

Do you think you said something with this? And what the hell are "black points" and why should I want them? :heh:

You're twerking for and arguing about puppets and I point out who is actually pulling their strings and you say Im distracting lol. The people who control the money (i.e. the economy) have the power and the politicians they pay work toward the interest of the federal reserve. Why? Because that's who pays them. You won't address that tho

All your talk says is that you're scared of racists. Thats why you run and hide under the democrat umbrella talking about "If we're not under their umbrella the scary racists are gonna get us :damn:" . Pathetic. I understand the disabled, elderly, women, and children being scared. But men?
:scust:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Pan African Black Gynocracy smart dumb nikka agent of white supremacy wall of babble.:mjpls:

Foundational Black Americans are owed a debt from the American government. How hard is that to understand or are you just using contusion tactics to muddy up the Reparations waters, friend (or foe?)?:jbhmm:
nikka you determine that.

If you oppose the interests of Black people especially if they don't bother yours I guess I'm a Foe then.

Other than that it's just a difference of opinion and I don't really care .

I'm not really invested in you voting I'm gonna be in the states and I'm not planning on voting.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Because I'm not a Republican. Get a clue.

You're not a Republican. You just deeply invested in convincing people to stop voting Democrat so that hopefully they lose. But how could I possibly confuse you for a Republican and another brain dead Trump supporter. Boy, what would give anyone that impression?

You're real clever.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're not a Republican. You just deeply invested in convincing people to stop voting Democrat so that hopefully they lose. But how could I possibly confuse you for a Republican and another brain dead Trump supporter. Boy, what would give anyone that impression?

You're real clever.
If I don't vote for or tell people to vote for Trump I'm not a Trump supporter. It's pretty simple.
All the Muslims/Palestinian immigrants who refuse to vote for Dems for the Gaza Israeli situation, are they Trump supporters to? Just curious.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikka you determine that.

If you oppose the interests of Black people especially if they don't bother yours I guess I'm a Foe then.

Other than that it's just a difference of opinion and I don't really care .

I'm not really invested in you voting I'm gonna be in the states and I'm not planning on voting.
Always for us. I just don’t vote for white supremacists, especially without TANGIBLES, friend. :myman: