“No tangibles, No vote” doesn’t make any sense in the current political landscape.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
If you don't vote you don't matter

This 'tangibles' shyt been going on for 6 years & the movement has virtually nothing to show for it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you don't vote you don't matter

This 'tangibles' shyt been going on for 6 years & the movement has virtually nothing to show for it.

Your vote doesnt matter now:mjlol: you think these politicians do what YOU say?!!? :childplease: 2024 and they still think ONLY voting matters:mjlol::laff:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
No tangibles no vote never made sense. They have to get elected before they can do anything and even then they need congress and the supreme court to back them.

And before all that they have to actually WANT to do the shyt to begin with.

All that to say its going to take more than withholding a vote to move these muhfukkas to doing the right thing.

And thats all im going to say. I think we can all draw the obvious conclusion and if u cant, u better off just going to church and getting out the way.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
There you go. You can do it yourself in your head and stop bothering us. I have no interest in making that list. lol
Then why reply to my post asking for somebody to do it…. If you had no intention of doing it?

:gucci:

Seems like you’re just posting for the attention, not because you have something relevant to say to the posts you quote.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Then why reply to my post asking for somebody to do it…. If you had no intention of doing it?

:gucci:

Seems like you’re just posting for the attention, not because you have something relevant to say to the posts you quote.
You quoted me first. So for an even exchange I get the last word. Thanks for playing.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You quoted me first. So for an even exchange I get the last word. Thanks for playing.
You bothsiders know how to duck and dodge masterfully

:wow:

multiple responses and not even an attempt to mention any pro black republican policies...

yall are experts at this shyt

dems in big trouble

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your vote doesnt matter now:mjlol: you think these politicians do what YOU say?!!? :childplease: 2024 and they still think ONLY voting matters:mjlol::laff:
All these Shills get is a shoutout from Dems. And told to go sit down until the next Election.
:mjlol:
They banished Roland Martin to the shadow realm. Despite all his soft shoeing.
:pachaha:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
America IN AND OF ITSELF is a white supremacist project breh.

Whether Joe Biden or Trump is in office, there will be:
- Massive/sprawling ghetto's.
- Rampant inequality
- Police profiling
- Police brutality
- Unfair jailing practices
- Racism
And so on and so on.

Not only do I think you ARE NOT BLACK, I think you're profoundly fukking naive, if you think voting in Joe Biden will
put a stop to these things.

While making Joe-fukking-Biden the arbiter of what is or isn't black.
Let's talk about his good buddy Strom Thurmond:

Joe Bide - Eulogizing a fukking white surpemacist.

Transcript of Strom Thurmond Eulogy

A Little History about Strom Thurmond

Joe Biden on Strom Thurmond

You are either a god damn Devil or profoundly fukking lost.
Cooked that weirdo ass nikka :mjlol:
Of course he disappeared

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Why specify “overt” racism and not have an issue with racism in general? :jbhmm: interesting

I have a problem with anti black racism in general no matter covert or overt

The overall point I was making is that he has a track record of redirecting the conversation whenever the topic is about anti black racism

Here he is redirecting the conversation from the banning of black scholarships

Once the US gave the power to print the country’s currency over to a private group of men, politics was over. #BOTHSIDES will never step on their toes because they control the money and can bleed them dry. Politics in the US is just two parties fighting over how to do the bidding of the federal reserve.

Y’all put more energy into telling others who to vote for over telling each other to do for themselves/their community. Pathetic

And again when people are talking about anti black scotus rulings

Y’all are fake :yeshrug:

Y’all ignore the fact that money > your vote. That’s why when the corporations failed they got bailed out with your money. When they told you to stay home during Covid? They argue over sending out $1000 checks. Oh it’s just you walking the dirty streets of San Fran? We don’t have the money to clean them up. Oh wait the Chinese president(?) is coming to visit? Within weeks the streets look brand new with no trash to be seen. What dont y’all get by now? The govt is bought and paid for. They’re not working for anyone’s best interest other than the ones that PAY (not vote) them. And those are the corporations and at the top, the federal reserve which is a PRIVATE entity(meaning not tied to the govt) that has control of the COUNTRY’S MONEY SUPPLY.

Yet no matter how this is explained y’all will go back to arguing over right vs left. And while they have you arguing for which wing on the same damn bird is better, they’re depleting more and more resources from the public which increases the amount of reliance the public has to put in them. That’s why she’s right(even if she didn’t mean it like this). A bunch of y’all are fake ass nikkas twerking and throwing pom pome for political parties that work against your best interest. And this goes beyond color because the same applies to MAGA nikkas cheerleading for Trump. They all work for the Federal Reserve because that’s who controls the money….
:unimpressed:

He's a distraction