“No tangibles, No vote” doesn’t make any sense in the current political landscape.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some you dudes have parents and grandparents who depend on Medicare/Medicare for their health care but is cool with Project 2025 because it does doesn't specifically affect 'them'. A couple of Supreme Court justices got picked and about 60 years of Civil Rights got rolled back. You don't think they would try to roll back laws to put more black people behind bars or reverse Brown v the Board of Education or.the Civil Rights Act?

No :troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Agent 66 all up in the video and needs things explained to him part 274

Stop engaging these leaky trash bags of society

White zaddy begging black folks to vote for him...:pachaha: good luck in the election with that arrogance im sure it will endear you to voters you need bruh...:mjlol:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s less about being fearful than it is being practical. giving your enemy more rope - which is what abstaining from voting for dems in this election amounts to - isn’t helpful to our cause. it will set us back decades, if not a century.

:francis:
I didn't think about the long-term consequences. But once you lay it out like that it does make sense.

apc.gif

But Bothsides ain't trying to hear that shyt.

timeless

All Star
Daps
we’ve never lived in a democracy, first of all. but we have lived, and still do, in a nation where black people have a number of avenues to navigate towards our empowerment.

a trump presidency will make every effort - using the courts, police, and unfettered might of the executive office - to block those channels.

after that, black people will have to draw blood for our freedom, and the VAST majority of us aren’t built like that.

:unimpressed:
That's not what I asked.
Would those who are not racist protect and defend us and return democracy?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are profoundly ignorant to American history if you think Naziism wasn't inspired by American policy.

Even worse, it was taking ROOT HERE prior to our entry to WWII.

fukkING FAMOUS INDUSTRIALIST HENRY FORD was an open White Supremacist.
Not to mention several fukking Nazis just came to America and didn't get jailed or executed lolol. Instead they were employed.

Look up that operation Paper clip breh.

Daps
That's not what I asked.
Would those who are not racist protect and defend us and return democracy?
i’m not sure. i do think america is unique, separate from just about every other country in the world, when it comes to the relationship between the public and the state.

in spite of its history and evil legacy, america has operated according to a set of values - freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of religion, etc. - that has made it very difficult for the far right to successfully insinuate itself to the extent it gains doctrinal control of the public. most of the public largely rejects what the far right stands for, but it’s managed to gain power because of the illiberal mechanisms of our electoral system - principally, the senate.

if trump makes it into office and decides to go full hitler, i believe there are probably millions of americans who will fight back. you won’t see the public capitulate the way it did in nazi germany.

but, i also don’t want to arrive at that point, which is why i advocate voting for democrats this november.

Daps
You are profoundly ignorant to American history if you think Naziism wasn't inspired by American policy.

Even worse, it was taking ROOT HERE prior to our entry to WWII.

fukkING FAMOUS INDUSTRIALIST HENRY FORD was an open White Supremacist.
Not to mention several fukking Nazis just came to America and didn't get jailed or executed lolol. Instead they were employed.

Look up that operation Paper clip breh.

anti-semitism existed before america was founded.

timeless

All Star
Daps
i’m not sure. i do think america is unique, separate from just about every other country in the world, when it comes to the relationship between the public and the state.

in spite of its history and evil legacy, america has operated according to a set of values - freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of religion, etc. - that has made it very difficult for the far right to successfully insinuate itself to the extent it gains doctrinal control of the public. most of the public largely rejects what the far right stands for, but it’s managed to gain power because of the illiberal mechanisms of our electoral system - principally, the senate.

if trump makes it into office and decides to go full hitler, i believe there are probably millions of americans who will fight back. you won’t see the public capitulate the way it did in nazi germany.

but, i also don’t want to arrive at that point, which is why i advocate voting for democrats this november.

Thank you for answering my question. Fighting back is the way to go. As far as who will win, well I don't think anyone black should worry too much about that. If you're right about Trump winning, we'll have to get our hands dirty but at least we wouldn't be alone. As for Biden winning, I doubt black people will get anything in return, but at least nobody will have to fight.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Another political deepthroater avoiding the bigger picture?:mjlol:

You even wrote that wrong. You must have meant every time “black” posters try to shame other black people that don’t believe in American politics (that has mistreated them for centuries) I point out how the system has factually been compromised ever since they handed over the power to print money to a private group of wealthy men? Men they have no power over and can’t even audit? Instead of addressing that you want to ignore it so you can continue to twerk for your favorite political party. And that’s because you care more about making sure democrats are in the driver’s seat than the well being of black people

People like you deserve to be under their boot because you willfully ignore what’s actually going on then turn around and try to fear monger about the “scary trumpers”. Scary ass nikka hoping the democrats protect you from them
:scust::mjlol:

You get zero black points for misdirecting conversations about overt racism.

Matter of fact, why exactly do you do that when people talk about racism? You're a distraction

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
No, we know that's why we don't live in those parts. No one is Pro Trump but Black people gotta change strategy. Voting blue no matter who is not working! That's why we are at this critical point, they are feckless in stopping the Rethugs no matter how many times we give them power.

You know how bad red states are but ultimately you want everyone to make political choices that only advances them. Yall are bad at this both sides thing.