NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
im with you ... ive been wanting to make a thread about them dancing like shyt too

stiff ass two steps and shyt ... if they were white girls we would be dying laughing at that nutcracker ass shyt

its easy to say a girl is dancing good if shes half naked with ass :russ: but that in and out stomach ... two step shyt is goofy as fukk
:heh:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No offense breh, but I haven't really been checking for them. I plan to get back in the dating game, so I'm trying to be open minded.

:comeon: only thing I gotta work on is my body tone a lil more playboy. I'm slender and good looking, not ugly at all :ufdup:

:mjlol: most nikkas love any and everything that ain't BLACK fam, and even their black women better not look too black...

that's not militant shyt and I'm not forcing anything; i'm not into white/hispanic/asian bytches and ever have been :yeshrug:
salma hayek and jLO are bad as fukk but if you take me to an HBCU classic I can assure you there will be finer women there than both of them.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
21 pages and not ONE video of a latina/hispanic chick explaining why she dates black men?
not one link to a forum, facebook or tumblr page of latina chicks craving and worshipping black men!?

all these pictures, gifs, and videos of these chicks are them dancing with their own race..

are you dudes sure the infatuation and obsession is mutual?

Nope-Tea-Too-Hot-Sip.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I really don't get this thing about liking a certain type of woman, I see plenty of super bad broads of all shades of brown, all shades of red, all shades of yellow in all forms with all types of hair and colors they even got silver mixed with purple hair now :to:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mjlol: most nikkas love any and everything that ain't BLACK fam, and even their black women better not look too black...

that's not militant shyt and I'm not forcing anything; i'm not into white/hispanic/asian bytches and ever have been :yeshrug:
salma hayek and jLO are bad as fukk but if you take me to an HBCU classic I can assure you there will be finer women there than both of them.
True