NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I love and been with all kinds women, but the latin clubs in NYC be having the baddest chiks percentage wise. La Marina, Don Coqui be having a real good amount of bad women. I see dudes shytting on central and south american chiks, but queens is loaded with good looking ones. I used to date one from Chile, she looked Greek or something. She had an autistic kid so we couldn't go out as much as I wanted to back then because she would get stressed out when her son wouldn't behave. I'm outdoors type of person so it didn't work out. I would come thru chill and hit after, but she was really clingy to me and I started feeling like I was taking advantage of her so I ended it.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Basically better looking more feminine version of black women. What's not to like? :manny: Latina's comes in all types, the white ones are the finest white women you will find, the black ones same thing, then you got the various mixes. If you say you don't like spanish women you're a fakkit.

Sounds like you're speaking cacanese.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Basically better looking more feminine version of black women. What's not to like? :manny: Latina's comes in all types, the white ones are the finest white women you will find, the black ones same thing, then you got the various mixes. If you say you don't like spanish women you're a fakkit.

fukk them, he'll ueah. Anything more, you setting yourself up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I love and been with all kinds women, but the latin clubs in NYC be having the baddest chiks percentage wise. La Marina, Don Coqui be having a real good amount of bad women. I see dudes shytting on central and south american chiks, but queens is loaded with good looking ones. I used to date one from Chile, she looked Greek or something. She had an autistic kid so we couldn't go out as much as I wanted to back then because she would get stressed out when her son wouldn't behave. I'm outdoors type of person so it didn't work out. I would come thru chill and hit after, but she was really clingy to me and I started feeling like I was taking advantage of her so I ended it.

They do, but when I drop the "bad news" of me being a Yardie, they go :shaq: or :why: