NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
my resume with these women his on point, but there are a lot in my area... am talking to a dominican chick rn, actually :mjpls:

but honestly, being in the game i feel that most girls in general who grew up here are pretty similar....yet nikkas in here mythologizing and deifying latinas :pachaha:

also, it's hilarious seeing dudes who get none like OP talking about i don't like X type of women. nikka they probably don't like u either.:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
but honestly, being in the game i feel that most girls in general who grew up here are pretty similar....yet nikkas in here mythologizing and deifying latinas :pachaha:

Its so weird

From my experience, a lame to Black women will have a much easier time trying to get with a Dominican or Rican chick to an extent. Way more flirtatious and inviting. Not sure why anyone would think its some achievement to "pull" one.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Its so weird

From my experience, a lame to Black women will have a much easier time trying to get with a Dominican or Rican chick to an extent. Way more flirtatious and inviting. Not sure why anyone would think its some achievement to "pull" one.

cuz a bad black chick ain't gonna fall for easy game most of the time... esp if she from the city. nikkas done tried everything in the playbook by the time she grown.

nikkas think its the other way around with these so-called 'exotic' chicks... who ain't really that exotic since they were born in america. so these nikkas hustlin backwards but get no love from black girls either...

... but it just means more gyal for me this summer :sas2: