NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
You said everything in my mind....

Wish I could rep you..

It's true.... c00n nikkas who be with non-black women 98% of the time be with a sub-par female with a funny shaped body, or below average face... But will talk shyt about a cute black girl with the slightest imperction. :snoop:

The reasons for their attraction to non-black women are not valid, just justifications for their c00nery.
I wish I could rep you :wow: that shyt get on my nerves. They put meh non black chicks on pedestals and make all types of exceptions for nonblack chicks. It's disgusting and i want no parts of the bullshyt.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
4loyhl.jpg

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Send to:

Child Abuse Negl. 2001 Oct;25(10):1363-79.
A comparison of Hispanic and African-American sexually abused girls and their families.
Shaw JA1, Lewis JE, Loeb A, Rosado J, Rodriguez RA.
Author information

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
To study the differential effects of sexual abuse on Hispanic (HN) and African-American (AA) girls.

METHOD:
Sexually abused girls and their caretakers (N = 159), of which 52% (n = 82) were AA (mean age 9.8 years, SD = 3.4, R = 6-17) and 48% (n = 77) were HN (mean age 10.1 years, SD = 3.8, R = 6-18), were included in the study. The mother/caretaker was administered a demographic form, the Achenbach's Child Behavior Checklist (CBCL), and the Family Assessment Measure (FAM-P). The child completed the FAM-C and the Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children (TSCC). The clinician completed the Parental Reaction to Incest Disclosure Scale (PRIDS).

RESULTS:
HN girls were found to have a greater number of sexually abusive episodes and waited longer to disclose their abuse while AA girls were more likely to have experienced vaginal penetration. The perpetrators of HN girls were older and more likely to be fathers or stepfathers. The mothers/ caretakers of HN girls perceived their children as having significantly more aggressive behavior, anxiety/depression, somatic complaints, internalizing and externalizing behaviors, and had a higher total score on the CBCL than did AA girls. The HN girls were more likely to see their family as dysfunctional with confusion regarding family values and rules. HN mothers/caretakers perceived their families as more conflicted regarding adaptability and family controls.

CONCLUSIONS:
HN girls experienced more emotional and behavioral problems, and both HN girls and their mothers/caretakers perceived their families as more disturbed and dysfunctional.
Omg I didn't know this happened :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt was opposite for me.....like 5th-8th grade, there was a few Mexican chicks I crushed on, but they were scared to fukk with a black dude.Some Mexican chicks(especially back then) are fiercely loyal to dating Mexican dudes only.

So scratched them off my list.One tried to get with me freshman year of high school.We had a math class together and she was on my nuts.She took the initiative and asked me for my number,so I obliged.

The very next day, she walks up to me on the way to class like "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to talk to you:mjcry:" she points off in a direction towards these Mexican dudes chilling under the cafeteria ramada.Cholo, gangsta looking muthafukkas

"If we mess around, those guys are going to jump you" ...I guess one of them dudes was her couisn.A gang called "Brown Pride"

After that, I said MAN FUKK THIS SHYT!:stopitslime:

And it's been all sistas ever since.I'm content & satisfied because black women truly are the sexiest women on the planet IMO.My taste palate is stationary for those full lips, hips, round buttocks, and delicious melanated skin tones:ahh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I pretty much only fukk with Colombianas when going Latina. It's simple why guys like them. They are beautiful, good attitude, beast in bed, cook,and treat you like a king.

You definitely going to be taking a care of them too cuz if not they will be quick to hit you with the:camby:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see these Spanish Girls that are in between 21-25 and their Mothers that are maybe +40 but the Mothers are still :banderas: ON POINT with Looks and Body, giving the Girls much younger than them a Run for their money. Spanish Women are mostly built to last. I remember getting my 1st Taste of Spanish p*ssy, she was a Petite Morena :whew: Skin was so soft, :ohlawd: p*ssy was Hella Wet :noah: and she's birthed 4 Children. Her Oldest Daughter was Bad too.:whew:

The Spanish Accent. :ahh::ahh::ahh:
It just gets me Weak for the Baddies that have it.:wub:

Arguments are a bytch to get past especially if you're in the wrong.:guilty:

:wow:
When are negs coming back :jbhmm: