NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
i1Ok6qN.gif

@CinnamonTequila don't make me yoke you up.

1376415582_ku-xlarge.gif

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Some are definitely bad :youngsabo:but idk why so many brehs in here are acting like there's no such thing as a fat latina. "They workout and keep their bodies tight" :mjlol:Some do but have u never seen a bad built/shaped hispanic \chick? It's not that rare breh. Go in Wal Mart or some shyt right now.

One thing i've also noticed is a number of black american males will accept things in other races of women that they wont accept in a black chick. Its like, lumpy black woman, automatic:camby:status, but lumpy white chick :noah:"look at the ass on that thick PAWG breh" black american men have a lot of colorism issues but wont admit it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Some are definitely bad :youngsabo:but idk why so many brehs in here are acting like there's no such thing as a fat latina. "They workout and keep their bodies tight" :mjlol:Some do but have u never seen a bad built/shaped hispanic \chick? It's not that rare breh. Go in Wal Mart or some shyt right now.

One thing i've also noticed is a number of black american males will accept things in other races of women that they wont accept in a black chick. Its like, lumpy black woman, automatic:camby:status, but lumpy white chick :noah:"look at the ass on that thick PAWG breh" black american men have a lot of colorism issues but wont admit it.
I've seen fat latinas :scusthov:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA

You said everything in my mind....

Wish I could rep you..

It's true.... c00n nikkas who be with non-black women 98% of the time be with a sub-par female with a funny shaped body, or below average face... But will talk shyt about a cute black girl with the slightest imperction. :snoop:

The reasons for their attraction to non-black women are not valid, just justifications for their c00nery.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You said everything in my mind....

Wish I could rep you..

It's true.... c00n nikkas who be with non-black women 98% of the time be with a sub-par female with a funny shaped body, or below average face... But will talk shyt about a cute black girl with the slightest imperction. :snoop:

The reasons for their attraction to non-black women are not valid, just justifications for their c00nery.
Just like on here?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I didn't fukk with them until I moved to SA. And that's what you had to work with so that's what I ate. :yeshrug:

Anyone who says they don't fukk with us though, is either ugly or ain't been nowhere. Obviously on average they're going to fukk with their own men the most. But brothas get plenty of love from them in Texas at least. Sistas too tbh. Lot more genuine relationships than the black and white ones too.

A lot of them look good in their early 20's gotta check how mama looks and their diet though if you're thinking about getting serious with one.

All that being said. Living in Houston long enough Black and African Women putting them a distant 3rd on my totem pole.