NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
th

Most of the Mexican chicks in LA look like this

So when we see Spanish chicks in NY looking like this
tumblr_lmnns0U4D41qh1fxmo1_500.jpg

We looking like :gladbron:
Here's the difference:
"Spanish" girls in NY are just lightskinned black people with spanish last names.
Mexicans in Cali are cac/native hybrids who have bred within the same gene pool for a few hundred years.
Not the same...they only share the cac spaniard rapist gene.
(If people want to claim arawak or taino...that's funny...those tribes were man eaters and they no longer exist.)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight, before I start this thread I just wanna say that I have NO PROBLEM with Hispanics :whoa: Also, I like them and encountered a lot of cool ones :salute:Lets move on, I never got the hype with Hispanic women. For real, I love their asses and I get a lil hard sometimes :krs::ohlawd: Besides that, they do nothing for me. Everyone knows that I like Ethiopian, Nigerian, Filipina, Native-American, Indian, Arab, Eastern European, Middle Eastern/Muslim/Hindu, and regular AA women with dreads :ohlawd:

I wanna know why most of you brehs on here like Hispanic women? Maybe I will give it a try.

P.S. to my Puerto Rican brehs your women do be fly doe :manny::jawalrus:

The second video had a lot of :mjpls: moments caught on video

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Fagot ass nikka. You dumb country ATL fools would rather fukk each other than to get with a fine Latina from Miami. :scust:
You just mad cause they like the skin their in probably bleaching your skin right now to appeal to them Spanish mami's. Ole wish I was beige ass nikka.

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Miami nikkas are always claiming that Cuban women are ether racist or gold diggers so maybe they have to trick to get them.:yeshrug:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You just mad cause they like the skin their in probably bleaching your skin right now to appeal to them Spanish mami's. Ole wish I was beige ass nikka.
No dumb ass. They like men. Go suck a dead man's dikk ho. And they can have them hair hattin fat ATL women. If I want a black woman, I'll get one from somewhere in the Midwest.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Real nikkas don't have to pay, you trick.
ATL nikkas are the KINGS OF TRICKS. :mjlol: Colombianas love black men, why would I have to trick? :what:Obviously you definitely not from Miami. Listen to that fagot if you want to. I doubt you ever pulled Latina mami's with your Old dirty b*stard looking ass unless they are fat.