NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
There's nothing wrong with finding all women attractive equally...but a lot of black men degrade black women...while putting other ethnicities of women on a pedestal....which shows they think one group is "superior" over the other....

which shows the internalization of white supremacy....

:comeon: I'm gonna have to call bullshyt on your statement. There is no such thing as finding women equally attractive, most people find certain races more attractive than the other. Also, I never see black men putting black women down to uplift other races of women. Take this thread, not one negative word was said about black women.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Where are you at, location definitely matters. In Philly I don't really see it either but my Aunt is married to a white dude (not a cac) and she lives in MO.

I'm in Oklahoma, where the majority of Latinos would be Mexican, if I weren't living in a city that possesses a military base. I've encountered and socialized with many Ricans (because they're everywhere), Dominicans and a few Colombians.... There is a pretty good amount of central Americans too....

All date mainly intra-culturally.... A few black dudes have wifed up these women.... very few white.... where white is a large majority of the state's population, followed by black, native American, Latino, Asian/other. Reasoning for this is because the whites here aren't like the ones in metropolitan cities... they are less liberal(more racist) and marry other whites.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
im with you ... ive been wanting to make a thread about them dancing like shyt too

stiff ass two steps and shyt ... if they were white girls we would be dying laughing at that nutcracker ass shyt

its easy to say a girl is dancing good if shes half naked with ass :russ: but that in and out stomach ... two step shyt is goofy as fukk