No More Abortions In Texas Brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt would have basically made it impossible for minorities to have access to the services, while the same people voting for it would have been sittin' pretty gettin' all the abortions they wanted. It was literally a political motive to cripple rural/low-income peoples in comparison to their upperclass counterparts. I don't even think the +20 week thing really matters and such definitely pales in comparison to most abortion sites being shut down.

This aint necessarily true.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bill would ban abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy and force many clinics that perform the procedure to upgrade their facilities and be classified as ambulatory surgical centers. Also, doctors would be required to have admitting privileges at a hospital within 30 miles — a tall order in rural communities.

"If this passes, abortion would be virtually banned in the state of Texas, and many women could be forced to resort to dangerous and unsafe measures," said Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood Action Fund and daughter of the late former Texas governor Ann Richards.

And you're accusing others of not reading :comeon:

I read it, thoroughly.....The current clinics would not have just disappeared overnight. It would have been at least a 15-20 year process...

But yall slow like that.....

What needs to be encouraged is better choices and accountability, not safety nets for someone's poor choices who are already mostly supported through goverment subsidies

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Liberals want abortion legal up until the baby pops outta the womb screaming "I'm here!". fukking demonic individuals

Daps
I read it, thoroughly.....The current clinics would not have just disappeared overnight. It would have been at least a 15-20 year process...

But yall slow like that.....

Those clinics would have been given 15-20 years to meet those new requirements? :usure:

Quote where it says that. :stopitslime:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:what: at this guy. First off this is higher learning cut it out with the names. Number 2 are blacks going to stop having babies in single families because of this? No. Why should RamDam12 lose his tax money every years while hearing white repubs complain about welfare based on a problem they created with this law? Stay out of women's bodies breh. If you don't like abortion, then don't get one. Period.

:wtf: I bet you thought you were making some sense didn't you, you dumbass cac. This ain't even Higher Learning non reading bafoon...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those clinics would have been given 15-20 years to meet those new requirements? :usure:

Quote where it says that. :stopitslime:

:dahell:

Qoute where it says that the clinics who couldn't comply will be shutdown before the year is out...

It is unfathomable to think that a statute that's been in place for over 40 years can be reversed(somewhat) in 18-24 months....

The social ramifications would put Texas in world spin....It would have to be a long drawn out process....

Daps
:dahell:

Qoute where it says that the clinics who couldn't comply will be shutdown before the year is out...

It is unfathomable to think that a statute that's been in place for over 40 years can be reversed(somewhat) in 18-24 months....

The social ramifications would put Texas in world spin....It would have to be a long drawn out process....

I never claimed the underlined...nice try, putting words in my mouth just so you could shoot it down.

The bottom line is you tried to act like all the law would do is stop late term abortions, and then used that to proclaim that "nikkas ain't reading"...the bill does more than that, take your L and move on. :ufdup:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
IDK, I think when something becomes a law it establishes what's legal/illegal right there and then. :patrice:

So like, if slavery became illegal, I don't think salve owners establish time to train new workers and hold slaves on plantations until they find proper replacement resources

Let's check the stats on how long it takes law to become legal.

[/sarcasm]:dahell: