No More Abortions In Texas Brehs

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Ashamed of those devil women who interrupted those noble men and women making this into law, shows you how ignorant anti life activists are

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
So when's the next time they can bring this bill back up?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Why don't you two get jobs and pay taxes for all these unwanted babies. You're sky fairy religion, from the slavemaster calls you to help others.

Well how do you feel about population control for those on government assistance? 1 baby per household type deal?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OMG YES YES YES. Is this really happening friends. :gladbron: We're saving the children now?

rod.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
O, its not happening, sad. I shouldnt have got my hopes up in this demonic realm.

People rejoicing because babies can continue to be murdered.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It will pass.

It's nothing liberals can do in Texas. Only thing they can hope for in the near future. Is all the Mexicans in Texas start voting for the liberals. :manny: But majority of Mexicans are against abortions.

When I hear about West Coast and Up North nikkaz moving to Texas. I be like :usure:

Voting rights act got tossed in the bushes. Nary a care was given this day

well looky here.

Texas abortion bill fails after chaotic stand-off in capital | Fox News

I told you this would never work. Even if it had passed, there would be an INSANEEEEEEEEEE amount of blow-back.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Even if you're against abortion you should also be against making it illegal because making something like abortion illegal is the worst possible thing you could ever do. It won't reduce abortions, it will create a black market for abortions which is a terrifying thing to imagine.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if you're against abortion you should also be against making it illegal because making something like abortion illegal is the worst possible thing you could ever do. It won't reduce abortions, it will create a black market for abortions which is a terrifying thing to imagine.

:to:

Killing off all our future NBA players :skip:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well how do you feel about population control for those on government assistance? 1 baby per household type deal?

I don't like it either. The government should not control how many kids you have one way or the other. I don't like paying for the unwanted but right now it is what it is. Instead of abortion no abortion, I would agree with throwing people off assistance if they continue to have babies while on it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why is this so wrong breh? some of these clinics will abort the still abort the child 8 months in, thats murder to me breh :to:
no clinic aborts children at 8 fukking months dude, 6 months is the latest. Also, no one cares what it is to you, if you aren't the female who is pregnant then your opinion is irrelevant. It's already a tough decision to make but they should have that right.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no clinic aborts children at 8 fukking months dude, 6 months is the latest. Also, no one cares what it is to you, if you aren't the female who is pregnant then your opinion is irrelevant. It's already a tough decision to make but they should have that right.

My bad i had wrong info :manny:

still six months tho :patrice:

when does life begin for you breh?:ld: