No More Abortions In Texas Brehs

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this bill was a way to provide more future inmates, that says a lot about the quality of men and women in our state and their level of self-responsibility.

:manny: My criminal justice professor predicted this will happen. He said they are building a lot private prisons in Texas and they need to fill'em up. This is just one out more different type of laws they are going to pass to systematically control early childhood development. They already took control over the Texas Department of Education. Putting more and more children in Special Ed, etc.

I'm not for or against abortion. So, I really don't care if they pass this bill. :manny:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk my state

this wont pass,, texas is very close to going blue so the red side is just trying to fuk shyt up in their favor as much as possible

this wont pass nor last

This. Repubs are getting desperate. The major cities are going blue from the inside out. As more people move in, urban areas are becoming blue. Now if we could just hurry up and kick these big haired gray hairs off the state school board and get Perry out of there.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:manny: My criminal justice professor predicted this will happen. He said they are building a lot private prisons in Texas and they need to fill'em up. This is just one out more different type of laws they are going to pass to systematically control early childhood development. They already took control over the Texas Department of Education. Putting more and more children in Special Ed, etc.

I'm not for or against abortion. So, I really don't care if they pass this bill. :manny:

What's so sick about this society is that no matter what, they are putting blacks in a position to lose. Abortion clinics to lower the black population as well as building private prisons and instituting laws and taking covert actions to fill them up with minorities. When I get the money saved, I'm outta here.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

11.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. I'm not saying passing this abortion bill is the #1 reason to get a higher prison population, but one of many things they are doing.

2. I rather believe my college professor that have a doctoral in this field. And has worked for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and Texas Department of Corrections for over 30 years. He even mention that a lot of the anti-abortion politicians in Austin, have secretly took some of their female family members to get an abortion. So, what do that tell you about the real reason they are pushing for this bill?

3. Go read Michelle Alexander book "The New Jim Crow".

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
lol@ the idiots in this thread thinking this is a good thing. Get ready for a ton of poor ass Billy Bobs, Tyrekes, and Pablos to get born, suck up even more public resources and create crime because poor women make up a plurality of abortions.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good now all we need to do is increase the punishment for deadbeat dads who don't pay child support and don't support their children. You idiots need to learn to appreciate life.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
looks like none of you scum fukks even know what this bill was about.

The bill sought to ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy, require abortion clinics to meet the same standards as hospital-style surgical centers and mandate that a doctor who performs abortions have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Good now all we need to do is increase the punishment for deadbeat dads who don't pay child support and don't support their children. You idiots need to learn to appreciate life.

:dahell:

Most of the life getting killed off in abortions ranges from worthless to detrimental to society 15 years after conception.

That's the problem with anti-abortion types. You guys don't think practically.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The bill got shut down late last night :blessed:

For all of you people who think the citizens of this country have no power, man, you couldn't be anymore wrong. shyt was only halted because of the amount of protestors causing disruption outside of the meeting place. The last vote needed for it to past didn't make it in, in time (made it in at 12:03 AM) because of such distractions outside. People definitely have to be more involved in state politics.

Thank god for this gracious PAWG, Wendy Davis :blessed:

looks like none of you scum fukks even know what this bill was about.

For poorer populations who may need that abortion, it basically is banning abortion for those people, thats why its being seen more as a "ban" rather than a resturcturing of thr bill. It's a very tricky system set up here. The bill would have closed most of the abortion clinics in Texas with the closest ones being +100 miles away from many populations of people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know reading is frowned upon on the coli, but this was a bill to ban late term abortions only....Late as meaning 20 weeks after conception.....

I see nothing wrong with this...But it won't pass...

I believe some women take joy in seeing their 5\6 month old fetus's spine snapped and then dumped into a bio-hazard dumpster...