No More Abortions In Texas Brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never claimed the underlined...nice try, putting words in my mouth just so you could shoot it down.

The bottom line is you tried to act like all the law would do is stop late term abortions, and then used that to proclaim that "nikkas ain't reading"...the bill does more than that, take your L and move on. :ufdup:

:win:

Boy stop..Aint nobody took no L..You internet cats are truly strange

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: I bet you thought you were making some sense didn't you, you dumbass cac. This ain't even Higher Learning non reading bafoon...

Don't waste my time. The thread was moved. You were lying about who you were last year. Go back to you're pumping weights and leave the big issues for those with brains. Mind you're own business. stay out of women's bodies. Can you read english? You're not even black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK, I think when something becomes a law it establishes what's legal/illegal right there and then. :patrice:

So like, if slavery became illegal, I don't think salve owners establish time to train new workers and hold slaves on plantations until they find proper replacement resources

Let's check the stats on how long it takes law to become legal.

[/sarcasm]:dahell:

:dwillhuh:

What's your point?....Having extended provisions to meet compliance is what I'm talking about.......

Your attempt at the constitutional process at proposing a bill into law has no place

Doesn't matter anyway...It didn't pass, and won't pass

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand fronting nikkas like george gooney (named after a white actor) who are some of the grimest fukks and only get high and mighty when its convenient. You're the last person anyone should be taking advice from on what's moral, fake ass internet thug. You were in the serena williams thread too. She was wrong, but we ain't trying to hear from some fake thug like. Go back to the sandbox and let the adults talk already.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most abortions are not black. Stop helping the white delay the change of demographics. You are not a chick, therefore you have no say.

your ignorance is beyond repair

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC3gS9KlzLw"]Seeing Abortion in Black and White - YouTube[/ame]

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manipulation of stats. Show me the total number of abortions, but race and gender and not per 1000 births. But what would it matter. People like me will have to pay for all these babies, since people like you don't work...

oh my

:lupe:

you can't logically argue that you dont deserve to burn in hell, if there is such a place