No More Abortions In Texas Brehs

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: @ people thinking this current Supreme Court will not overturn Roe v. Wade.

Conservatives are on their death bed right now. So, they are doing everything right now with no fukk given.

I mean the Supreme Court overturn the none death penalty law, once the Supreme Court went back majority conservative.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Damn this changes alot.
I got 1 more year before I get outta this damn state

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk my state

this wont pass,, texas is very close to going blue so the red side is just trying to fuk shyt up in their favor as much as possible

this wont pass nor last

Not really breh.

I think Romney won Texas by over a million votes. :yeshrug:

And I wouldn't count on Mexicans to turn Texas blue. For one thing, Hispanics have the lowest voter turnout out of all demographics. (Which make me question how they was able to raise all that lobbying money for Obama. :patrice:)

Second, a lot of Mexicans lean conservative.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikkas are gonna stop watching
it shine now.
:russ:

a0yqua.jpg

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Well, Texas had to fukk it up..... They were among the best in child support/alimony regulation(Nevada and Georgia being the others), but now this...... To my Texas brush that got bread... Watch out because that trap-a-paid n***a with a baby hustle is about to blast off full scale and there won't be a way to get out. I hope you have been, but you definitely need to strap up or leave these females alone because the plan is made and these chicks are about to set up traps and bait.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Texas had to fukk it up..... They were among the best in child support/alimony regulation(Nevada and Georgia being the others), but now this...... To my Texas brush that got bread... Watch out because that trap-a-paid n***a with a baby hustle is about to blast off full scale and there won't be a way to get out. I hope you have been, but you definitely need to strap up or leave these females alone because the plan is made and these chicks are about to set up traps and bait.

It not even about all that.

This bill is going to pass because, all of the private prison in Texas are going to :eat: real good in 20 years of this bill. :heh: They was tired of these low income women killing their future inmates.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If this bill was a way to provide more future inmates, that says a lot about the quality of men and women in our state and their level of self-responsibility.