No More Abortions In Texas Brehs

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
if this happens i feel sorry for all the babies born that would prolly been aborted , cuz they gone have a hard life.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ban abortions and it'll just go black market like everything else.

There will be less abortions because of it and more safe sex in texas. You think hundreds of thousands of teens are going to find a back alley abortion? No they're going to live with the consequences or make it their job not to get knocked up. Liberals have been putting a bandaid on a broke arm for years. Make the consequences great and people will act right. THANK YOU TEXAS!:whew:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There will be less abortions because of it and more safe sex in texas. You think hundreds of thousands of teens are going to find a back alley abortion? No they're going to live with the consequences or make it their job not to get knocked up. Liberals have been putting a bandaid on a broke arm for years. Make the consequences great and people will act right. THANK YOU TEXAS!:whew:
More safe sex? :laff: Even with the availability of condoms and birth control people still make mistakes. I wish no one had abortions, and they were smart enough to not get pregnant until they were ready but that's just not feasible.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
More safe sex? :laff: Even with the availability of condoms and birth control people still make mistakes. I wish no one had abortions, and they were smart enough to not get pregnant until they were ready but that's just not feasible.

What percentage of the 80 thousand abortions that take place in texas do you see now being outsourced to back alley quacks?

What percentage do you forsee the following year after the news televises deaths and medical complications due to botched abortions. :youngsabo:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas politicians are so short sighted it makes me cringe, I wish I could move out but you can't find any place cheap in other states

You pay for what you get. I moved out and never looking back. I still love Texas, but I can't live there.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What percentage of the 80 thousand abortions that take place in texas do you see now being outsourced to back alley quacks?

What percentage do you forsee the following year after the news televises deaths and medical complications due to botched abortions. :youngsabo:
If somebody wants to end their pregnancy they'll find a way to do it back alley quacks or not. Desperate people do desperate things.