No joke...

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
Please tell me that wasn't it :mjlol:
Man, just think about it. When else does a man ever care about who another man is with on that level? Even a racist can recognize a bad woman when they see it... Ask Donald Sterling.

This owner was throwing shade and doing it loud enough like :shaq: "Do something."

OP ate his meal and came here for sympathy.

Coli brehs, we gotta make it our mission to take this woman away from this coward. I take this lame attempt to get me mad as a personal insult.

Op. I'm taking your chick. :takedat:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
A real man would have slid him on the spot like Jermaine O'Neal*

jermaine-oneal-punches-fan.gif

*in a fictional world. Violence is bad. #Alllivesmatter :troll:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm...this thread is interesting because the content in this thread actually IS divisive, and the OP isn't getting even half as much shyt as I got for creating that thread about CB. This just goes to show that

some blacks--who are still very much slaves--will go out of their way to protect white supremacy whether it be in the actual form of the white man, himself, or his halfbreed offspring. Its also strange that a

thread this divisive would get featured while mine did not. Strange.....
....strange....

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Couple points I'd like to make from a person that is white and married to a black woman:

Number one - I don't know if this is your first time experiencing something like this but you will get it many more times...

Number two - you shouldn't of stayed and ate to support the business. You should of also in an ADULT way address the reason why you were leaving out loud without acting like a 12 yr old so other patrons could see what was going on...

Number three - don't have kids with her because it sounds like your still way to clueless about how the real world works in yall situation and you need to be on point and ready to raise your kids in this world. I have two...trust me...

This

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Lol his been making threads lately with bragging about messing with a black woman that I'm starting to think his trolling and making lies.:pachaha:

That might not be his real girlfriend(or if the black girlfriend even exist at all) might be his friend and using her for trolling purposes.
And that girl isn't even black tho.:heh:

But shes cute.:ehh:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol his been making threads lately with bragging about messing with a black woman that I'm starting to think his trolling and making lies.:pachaha:

That might not be his real girlfriend(or if the black girlfriend even exist at all) might be his friend and using her for trolling purposes.
And that girl isn't even black tho.:heh:

But shes cute.:ehh:
I thought it looked like a pic between friends as well. But in his first bragging thread he mentioned that they met online and she described herself as a gypsy or hippie or something, so once I saw the pic I thought she was just looking for a white man by any means and looks weren't important. And how is she not black?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I thought it looked like a pic between friends as well. But in his first bragging thread he mentioned that they met online and she described herself as a gypsy or hippie or something, so once I saw the pic I thought she was just looking for a white man by any means and looks weren't important. And how is she not black?
That girl don't look like no online dating hippie chick.:pachaha:

Like I said his been trolling lately with these threads about dating a black woman and his threads ends up us fighting each other while he leaves his own thread and never returns with the :lolbron: look on his face.

That's why I say that pic might be his friend just helping out with the trolling.

And she doesn't look fully black that's why I said she doesn't look black.:comeon:

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean I see where y'all coming from but grown ass men in this thread making fun of the man looks is suspect to mi.. I'm just saying... :dame: