No joke...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.

You're gonna get him, then get a 3-9 bid, or worse find out he's connected and gotta look over your shoulder for the next 20 years, walk away

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I thought it looked like a pic between friends as well. But in his first bragging thread he mentioned that they met online and she described herself as a gypsy or hippie or something, so once I saw the pic I thought she was just looking for a white man by any means and looks weren't important. And how is she not black?

This is TLR, with geneticists on deck

:dead:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What? that's my opinion. I've done the white skin ads 3 points game myself
:manny:
I thought your girl was pretty, but much like you she need to smile more
:whoa::whoa::whoa:
I agreed with what you said.....

Add three points though :wtf:

And sorry the only time I smile is when I'm......
And she smiled as well just not pictures. Whenever she saw me she used to blushed uncontrollably and smile....

Either way that's the past, already got other prospects :win:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I thought it looked like a pic between friends as well. But in his first bragging thread he mentioned that they met online and she described herself as a gypsy or hippie or something, so once I saw the pic I thought she was just looking for a white man by any means and looks weren't important. And how is she not black?
Pic clearly looks like it's just between friends. Nothing about their chemistry in the pic, says I'm smashing this broad every chance we meet up.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I mean I see where y'all coming from but grown ass men in this thread making fun of the man looks is suspect to mi.. I'm just saying... :dame:
Breh I'm grown Ass man, comfortable with my sexuality, I can clearly tell Jamie Foxx looks better than crunchy black. Quit speaking in extremes and absolutes...

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The audacity of that guy....make him suffer. Too bad the food looks yummy. Hmmm, some bad reviews on yelp etcetera perhaps....
Thats what I did. It's all I really can do without causing a scene and potentially get
Because you're white, nobody here is going to care. Sorry but it's the truth :yeshrug:

Should have confronted him then and there

Yeah, I agree. I was feeling some sort of way, fukked up and posted here. Dumb on my part. Everyone's response in this thread is not surprising in the least bit.

Live and learn.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Bless't is a cool poster, but posting this here was a bad ideal, there are certain things that black folk use as barometers to get if white people "really get it" I know you aint post up with any :troll: intent and was legitimately upset. The thing is your on a site where black people are really vocal about racial issues be they incorrect or correct. When you as a white man experience injustice you gotta realize that most people aint trying to help you feel better about it simply because they have the "what have you done for me lately" mindset.

It really sucks to experience that kinda of disrespect now imagine potentially have to deal with that kind of thing everyday or for the rest of your life in ANYTHING you might do....So yeah, you can see why people are a bit jaded when it comes to you having to deal with it here and there. Let along in a situation where you with a black attractive black chick... lol Coli is the last place you should have posted this.

But I guess now you can see why some of the coli posters come off and say and post some of the BS they do when they experience stuff like this. Its infuriating.

You right to do whatever you can to cause damage to that places pockets though. Careful in case it is cartel related though:lupe:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bless't is a cool poster, but posting this here was a bad ideal, there are certain things that black folk use as barometers to get if white people "really get it" I know you aint post up with any :troll: intent and was legitimately upset. The thing is your on a site where black people are really vocal about racial issues be they incorrect or correct. When you as a white man experience injustice you gotta realize that most people aint trying to help you feel better about it simply because they have the "what have you done for me lately" mindset.

It really sucks to experience that kinda of disrespect now imagine potentially have to deal with that kind of thing everyday or for the rest of your life in ANYTHING you might do....So yeah, you can see why people are a bit jaded when it comes to you having to deal with it here and there. Let along in a situation where you with a black attractive black chick... lol Coli is the last place you should have posted this.

But I guess now you can see why some of the coli posters come off and say and post some of the BS they do when they experience stuff like this. Its infuriating.

You right to do whatever you can to cause damage to that places pockets though. Careful in case it is cartel related though:lupe:

I appreciate the thoughtful response.

I fukked up.