No joke...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I thought I was done posting in this thread- but I think I was just sleepy.

Truth be told, a lot of you coli females are looking real funny in the light. Let this thread have been the inverse, with a bm and a ww and the amount of coddling and mammy tactics would've been really different. I'm speaking on posts AND daps.

A wm jumps on a messageboard for bm and essentially tells them to fight his battles and you see nothing wrong with it. Amazing.
Not only that but breh let a white man disrespect a black woman racially, and they clap for breh.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I would have waited for her to come out the bathroom then tell her we're leaving, then approach the owner. She'd respect you and you wouldn't be as upset because you handled the situation.

Now you can't tell her what happened because she may look at you like you weak willed.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Why are you all so angry at him? Am I missing something? I don't remember Blesst being racist.

This can't be because he's with a black woman. As many pawg threads as you all have on here.
I don't think anyone in here is claiming breh is a racist but when you choose not to be part of the solution, your part of the problem.

If these white brehs want to swirl in our community, the LEAST they could do is challenge the racial bullshyt in their communities and DEFEND the woman they are with.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
If that was me. I would have taken with my business eslewhere. I would never let anyone disrepect the woman im with, especially not to my face. But you let it slide. You say thats your girl. But this situation makes me think you dont even care for her to knowing let some racist cac disrespect her. But then again maybe she's stupid c00n like @DropQ ( :mjlol:this bish said the food looked yummy) if thats the case:ehh: then it is what it is.

Word...can't speak on the c00n shyt but just on some man shyt you aren't getting away with that in my presence. If you disrespect my lady in front of me you're disrespecting my manhood and something will pop off, most definitely. This thread is all types of pathetic, nothing personal towards the OP.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
yall clowning op but let's face it, if someone said some shyt like that to your wife, sister, daughter, or mother hands are being caught :yeshrug:
Except hand were not caught in this situation.

@Bless't came to the coli and expected to rile up some "savage negros" to go throw their life away, and burn down a restaurant, to defend his honor cause he couldn't be bothered to defend his self and his woman.

That girl deserves better.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
This is a random thread bump :skip:
He-Has-Ability-Say-Exactly-What-Youre-Thinking.gif