No joke...

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this thread was made by you sitting simmering on it for a while after being annoyed at yourself for not doing anything so you ranted on here.
in hindsight, thats better than getting yourself arrested for attacking someone but........

the way this thread unfolded was great.
the mix of confusion, then thread starters explanation, then the advice and then the realization, the scrutiny and jokes come in.

what did you really think was going to happen when you made this thread ?
why didn't you take it up with him while he was standing close enough that you could hear him ?
or why at that point either leave or have your meal and refuse to pay ?

as a white man from Italian stock myself (that does also like all races of woman) it wouldn't be a surprise at all if he was being racist.
plenty of them are like that..posters in here have mentioned instances.

at the same time that arrogance might have kicked in and you didn't realize it was more of a "hows he with her ?" sort of comment or you let the possibility of you being a man with a much better looking woman and you assumed it had to do with race..that could come across that it's at the forefront of your mind that you're a white man seeing a black woman and not just a woman.

i don't know.

:yeshrug:

whether it was racist or whether it was was about you, you're going to have to learn to handle these situations at the time instead of spewing on it later because it's likely it will happen again.

i negged his bytch ass for that.

i actually saw a black woman stroking his dog-like hair after he made that disrespectful comment :deadmanny::snoop:

:ohhh: :deadrose:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
We not gonna cape for a cac and his wench :camby:

You should of been a damn man and defended her yourself

Coward ass cac want black men to fight his battle :mjlol:

baby-worship-o.gif

Let that devil stand on his own. We not caping for cacs in 2016 :scust:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Just accept the fact that some people are a$$holes and keep it moving. I don't understand getting worked up over shyt like this. Waste of time and energy

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
U sure the owner couldn't believe it because you look like Caitlyn Jenner? And your girl looks like a girl?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Backstory is...

I accompanied my black girl friend to an Italian restaurant. She went to the bathroom and behind me, near the oven, the owner said, and I quote, "can't believe he's with her."

I don't give a flying fukk how anyone here can twist that shyt.

I'm going catch that dude.
U sure the owner couldn't believe it because you look like Caitly

Mason83

Banned
Daps
28tjpm1.jpg

THIS PIC TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW:dead:

That acne faced cac got him a bad black woman and dude said it cuz he knows a bad black woman when he sees one.

Cac needs to be nagged for not recognizing a compliment:camby:

:obama: Props to Blesst, what a nice looking couple. If they love each other and treat each other with the utmost respect, what is the problem?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What if you went to a soul food spot and the black female owner said the same thing?

:jbhmm:
Breh would have been gone on a heart beat.

He was more astonished that a white man could disrespect HIM, another white man!

@Bless't you not ready for that relationship breh. You probably tipped too.

:francis:

We go through that kinda shyt by your people daily. Grow up.