No joke...

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

This that other good part where the leader of The Coli white people swoops in and semi ethers his squad by calling them out on being white supremacists... Crazy right? Subliminally tho...they use the words "ignorant" and "privilege"...but then tries to derail the thread by calling out the people that called out his squad...

This shyt is wiiiiild my nikka...

Aight here comes some more fukkery..

giphy.gif

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
She's pretty. I don't know why men on this forum judging his looks. I remember when @Serious made a thread about his ex white girlfriend and nobody checked him. She's avarage at best and posters on the coli never went in on him.
So you're encouraging people to go in on a black poster in relation to them going in on a cac poster? Interesting :jbhmm:

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
Why are you all so angry at him? Am I missing something? I don't remember Blesst being racist.

This can't be because he's with a black woman. As many pawg threads as you all have on here.
Don't care about interracial dating. People should date whoever they want to date, but don't cry about baby's first encounter with racism, eat your fukking meal AND THEN come to the coli hoping for some black solidarity or some shyt.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
No I'm not calling him out. Just using him as an example how hypothetical these men on this site are.
A lot of these dudes are hypocrites but the thread probably would've gone a completely different direction if OP didn't cower out and defended his girl instead of begging us to do his bidding for him.

I see what you saying though. They're so transparent. :mjpls:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm white, she's black.

Did you stay and eat? Did you pay for food? Did you tip?

Edit: Just read through some more posts.

I mean, if you were that mad you should have done something at the time.

Probably better that you didn't make a scene in front of your girl...

But you should have at least walked out.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Oh...and I'll just leave these here:

27wt7w4.jpg

30ac9x2.jpg
I was dapping the part where "these wars only exist on the net" but nice try you fakkit sexual deviant.

Also what's racist about that post, given who it's from?

Go make a thread about butt-sniffing you pathetic virgin homo.