BoogieDown23

MY SON HAS COOKIES!
Daps
Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
fukk outta here cac :camby: you're too shook to check your racist kind and want us to do it? Nah you and ur wench can go that way :camby:

My man went from wanting to kill someone to writing a review :mjlol: you aint bout that life. Sit down

Especially with the way black people get mistreated in Florida and pushed out of jobs by whites and non black Hispanics. I remember my cousin getting arrested because he was homeless in key west and fell asleep at a bus stop . He tried to tell the officers that he was depressed ( his mother became mentally I'll) and homeless. The way black people are treated is down right sick.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought I was done posting in this thread- but I think I was just sleepy.

Truth be told, a lot of you coli females are looking real funny in the light. Let this thread have been the inverse, with a bm and a ww and the amount of coddling and mammy tactics would've been really different. I'm speaking on posts AND daps.

A wm jumps on a messageboard for bm and essentially tells them to fight his battles and you see nothing wrong with it. Amazing.
Trill spit:ehh:

*daps*

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
28tjpm1.jpg

THIS PIC TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW:dead:

That acne faced cac got him a bad black woman and dude said it cuz he knows a bad black woman when he sees one.

Cac needs to be nagged for not recognizing a compliment:camby:
She look biracial

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
She's pretty. I don't know why men on this forum judging his looks. I remember when @Serious made a thread about his ex white girlfriend and nobody checked him. She's avarage at best and posters on the coli never went in on him.

Probably because his girl is 1000x more attractive. No offense to the white boy but he looks like Chaz Bono. I think most black people do comment on mismatched black men, white women couples

Daps
You're a white guy with a black girlfriend. I presume that you care about your girlfriend.

You go to an Italian joint and hear the business owner essentially insult your girlfriend.

Based on my reading of the top comments, despite hearing the business owner insult someone you care about, you decided to stay there, eat their food, and give them your money.

My boy, that is a loss; at some point everyone loses, though, so learn from it and improve.

Also, she's your woman, not ours. You should exert the necessary energy in handling your perceived slight, not go onto a forum asking blacks to do it for you. :yeshrug: