No Facebook = Demented Friendless serial killer

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I got a facebook but it seems to be that the ones who are on there all day everyday are the ones who truly have no social life and could be considered sociopaths. I mean I've had people tell me about situations that they have read about of facebook like they were there personally. It was good in it's time around 2009-2011 but I really feel if you are not in some type of high school or college or are not trying to find old friends from back then it's really no need to be on there day in and day out. At one time it was jumping but those days are over. I tried Twitter and I don't see what the hype is about that either.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
youre showing just how ignorant you are breh. All of this information is public and youre here telling me I don't know any of it :laugh:

Do you even know anything about the SEC requirements for disclosure? Facebook is not a private venture...its a PUBLIC CORPORATION.

All of their plans are discussed by management during earnings conference calls and they just had one this Thursday. All of their subsidiaries and non controlling interests can be found doing minimal research and looking at financial statements. :rudy: But here you are telling me that I have no clue about any of it...when you have no clue that it is actually public information. This same volatility you speak of is what investors and YOU of all people are ignoring with the astronomical expectations.

You wouldve said the same thing during its IPO...and you wouldve lost 25-40% of your investment and I woulda made stupid cake if I wasnt a broke Junior in university. So breh, here I am agreeing to disagree. :cheers:
Well, until a few posts ago you didn't know they owned Instagram so… it's a pretty safe bet that you don't know jack sh!t about Facebook beyond what you've read at nudieisright.com. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facebook was cool back in 05 and 06 when only a few select colleges were up on it. However, it fell the fukk off once they started letting high school kids join. Then it died when everyone could join.

If you weren't on facebook back in 05 then u wack. If you still on it now, then you wack as well.

05-06 Facebook R.I.P.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well, until a few posts ago you didn't know they owned Instagram so… it's a pretty safe bet that you don't know jack sh!t about Facebook. :manny:

:laff: Bro look at my post.

I said everybody moved from facebook to Instagram (owned by Facebook :ehh:) and Twitter

Right after that you said how texting is a fad...and then I quoted you and you edited it to say that Facebook owns instagram. You didnt know until I TOLD YOU :dead:. I'm not an idiot. My goal is to be an I-Banker for Goldman Sachs (among others) in its M&A Technology, Media, Telecomm diviision. I stay hip to all that shyt breh. nikkas didnt even know Google was looking to acquire Spotify until I mentioned it yesterday in another thread. FB acquired Instagram for a Billion last year.

:dead: Will you officially stop now?!?!?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's really not that big a deal I have Facebook and I rarely use it all this "I'm too cool for Facebook" talk is stupid, it's a good tool to connect with family and friends that's it

I could understand twitter tho, bunch of mindless rambling of high or drunken underachievers, and sluts gassing themselves up

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:laff: Bro look at my post.

I said everybody moved from facebook to Instagram (owned by Facebook :ehh:) and Twitter

Right after that you said how texting is a fad...and then I quoted you and you edited it to say that Facebook owns instagram. You didnt know until I TOLD YOU :dead:. I'm not an idiot. My goal is to be an I-Banker for Goldman Sachs (among others) in its M&A Technology, Media, Telecomm diviision. I stay hip to all that shyt breh. nikkas didnt even know Google was looking to acquire Spotify until I mentioned it yesterday in another thread. FB acquired Instagram for a Billion last year.

:dead: Will you officially stop now?!?!?
Dude, you're a finance student. Emphasis on STUDENT, as in you're not actually doing sh!t other than studying old ass information. If you were as plugged in as you think you are then you'd be making millions, not making unfounded arguments to strangers on a hip hop forum.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude, you're a finance student. Emphasis on STUDENT, as in you're not actually doing sh!t other than studying old ass information. If you were as plugged in as you think you are then you'd be making millions, not making unfounded arguments to strangers on a hip hop forum.

Keep changing the subject anytime I disprove you.
nikka, if I was plugged in I would be indicted for trading on inside information :wow:. Its analysis, thats the whole point.

Everybody has to start somewhere. School is a mandatory precursor to Investment Banking. I've been in the offices and had interviews with I-Banks. I've held my own according to the Directors but its just so competitive and there are politics. Next year if I transfer is my time though breh, pray for me.

Let you find out I'm working at Evercore or MorganStanley making it rain. :steviej:

My last post in this thread for real though.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If I didnt have friends, a social life, or stuff to brag about I would probably hate facebook too. But I mainly use it for social networking and posting photography. I had an art show a few weeks back.........not sure how I was going to get people to show up without facebook.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
i have facebook to keep in contact with friends out of state...i don't live on that b!tch though...i don't see how being on social networks are a judge of how social a person is when people actually socialize less since instagram, twitter and facebook came out

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Dude, facebook is NOT a homework assignment, nor is it a question on an exam. That textbook shyt does a piss poor job at accounting for the volatility of the real world. In a market that can be profoundly affected by what goes on in social media I think it's pretty foolish to write off the world's largest social network.

Now, you don't even know what facebook owns or how it makes money so I'm not sure you're qualified to give any statement about the current status of the company. Plus what you've posted is nothing new. You're just regurgitating trendy anti-Facebook talking points.

WTF are you two ingrates yapping about? :dwillhuh:

Stop clogging up the thread

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
being anonymous >>>> facebook

u can't really voice ur real opinions for fear you'll offend friends or family

but on message boards anything goes and u can be ur true self

:blessed:

There's truth to this, sometimes you got some wild shyt you wanna say especially during sports/world events and you don't really wanna rifle off with your nieces/nephews/parent etc seeing it like :damn:

-P-

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
being anonymous >>>> facebook

u can't really voice ur real opinions for fear you'll offend friends or family

but on message boards anything goes and u can be ur true self

:blessed:

Yup message boards give anti social people a voice that they wouldn't have any other way. Probably the main reason why you cant take whats posted here seriously.