No Facebook = Demented Friendless serial killer

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
People saying they don't have a FB is the new, "I don't watch TV"

fukkfaces either way.

Oh, and the Tom post is off. Especially about The Coli. There is no individualism here, and while people do not don a mask here, they take on a new one. Not saying it's a bad thing, it's just so.

Coli members are more akin to sheep, with a few shepherds to tend the opinions of everyone else. Mainly this is because of daps or some other fictional badge of approval. This happend on sohh too.

If someone makes a good post or a lot of people think the post is funny, you'll see people just respond with :dead: or :laff: or dap simply just to go along with the rest of the herd.

If someone has an opinion, and a few people follow him/her, then the entire thread will go the same way (everyone is off FB). I was thinking about this a few days ago, when the Boston Marathon bombing went off and people flooded social networks with "prayers for Boston." Perhaps it's just deep cynicism, but I couldn't help but think that people were only sending out tweets to inform their followers that they were informed, and they most likely sent those tweets, because they saw everyone else sending those tweets, and didn't want to feel left out.

Same with the coli :manny:

This is human nature, plain and simple. It's been happening since the dawn of mankind. We aren't this way because of social networking and forums, but rather, social networking and forums exist because this is how we've always been.

Human beings are social creatures.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Facebook is in talks to acquire this company for approx. $1B :lolbron:

Free GPS Navigation with Turn by Turn - Waze

:blessed: Thank you facebook, continue to through your cash away so I have more incentive to short you. Acquiring a Mobile mapping app company for what? So people can see where their friends are eating? They tryna compete with Google Navigation/Now/Maps? GTFOH. It's not happening. Not gonna add any value to facebooks business. Mark Zuckerberg needs to take a Chairman role or something, he isnt the right CEO for the business.

Daps
People saying they don't have a FB is the new, "I don't watch TV"

fukkfaces either way.

Oh, and the Tom post is off. Especially about The Coli. There is no individualism here, and while people do not don a mask here, they take on a new one. Not saying it's a bad thing, it's just so.

Coli members are more akin to sheep, with a few shepherds to tend the opinions of everyone else. Mainly this is because of daps or some other fictional badge of approval. This happend on sohh too.

If someone makes a good post or a lot of people think the post is funny, you'll see people just respond with :dead: or :laff: or dap simply just to go along with the rest of the herd.

If someone has an opinion, and a few people follow him/her, then the entire thread will go the same way (everyone is off FB). I was thinking about this a few days ago, when the Boston Marathon bombing went off and people flooded social networks with "prayers for Boston." Perhaps it's just deep cynicism, but I couldn't help but think that people were only sending out tweets to inform their followers that they were informed, and they most likely sent those tweets, because they saw everyone else sending those tweets, and didn't want to feel left out.

Same with the coli :manny:

Come here, brother.

Sit down with me.

mike-tyson-1.jpg

Look, I understand that people are inclined to follow like sheep. Whether it's to pasture or to a slaughter; people follow. It's life, brother.

But, I'm concerned about Facebook. I've read some reprobate things about Facebook and it's legatee.

A lot of privacy issues, bro.

Tracking your internet browsing experience.
th

Surrendering information to the feds

mike-tyson.jpg

Taking information from our faces like it's 1984, brother

th

It's not just a; I'm a hippy; "Oh...I'm cool."

Facebook gots it's tentacles around us. Why should we submit?

th

-Love, Mike

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Deleted mine last summer. I'm telling all of you fukkboys to go short on the company. I'm buying 2015 put options at a strike of 15 and 20. Gonna hedge the risk by buying a small amount of underlying shares and by buying shares of Twitter once it goes public.

The only thing that scares me is the cash/liquid investments its balance sheet (2 and 7 billion respectively :wow:). Beyond that though facebook is done unless they diversify through acquisitions. 1.4 Billion in R&D last year to change the news feed 5 times and create Facebook home? :laff: I dont understand how corporations are stupid enough to continue spending money using its advertising especially when it doesnt tailor ads to the user. The less users that use facebook, the less data about us that corporations can use to create advertise. Smmfh. Facebook Home is gonna jolt its revenue but when it dies down after this year I'm going short. I might have to drop 10K on this :wow:. I dont even care if I lose it, its worth the risk.

They got this company being bigger than 3 times larger than Adobe. A company who although is much older is diversified, invests more in R&D, has a history of products that are actually useful to businesses and has double Facebooks operating income on 80% of the revenue. This same Adobe is past its growth phase trading at an all time high (right above where it was before the dot com bubble) but is still 3 times smaller than facebook :wtf:. It doesnt make sense :why:. Double the size of Priceline too.

Down 17% since I made this post. mwahahahahaha. It'll go up eventually but my opptions are riding this wave

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dahell:

How much money u make?

:whoo: might have to get my investment game on

Breh my put options are up 35% in three days. If I had the money to buy them when I made that post they'd be about about 160 - 180%

Strike 20
Maturity 01/14/2014

Bought them at 98 cents per contract, bid is at $1.33 right now

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Breh my put options are up 35% in three days. If I had the money to buy them when I made that post they'd be about about 160 - 180%

Strike 20
Maturity 01/14/2014

Bought them at 98 cents per contract, bid is at $1.33 right now

:whoa:

Slow down breh,

I dont know what all that means :what:

I Just wanna know how much money u made

Ima invest in Coli. once the stock prices go up :ohhh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:whoa:

Slow down breh,

I dont know what all that means :what:

I Just wanna know how much money u made

Ima invest in Coli. once the stock prices go up :ohhh:

well grab a book :heh:

I've made 35 cents for every dollar I've bet against FB so far. 1000 = 1350. 2000 = 2700.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facebook ain't that serious for ya'll to be thinking too much about.:vlade:

It's a communications tool that I take advantage off when I need to.:skip: