No Facebook = Demented Friendless serial killer

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
really breh? :mjpls:

Breh I was gonna address that post but its obvious they dont understand how the markets work. :wow:

@JKFrazier

What I was trying to get across is that it doesnt matter what we think facebook is worth (especially intangibles). Facebook has an intangible product but that is simply because it offers a service (90% of revenue is from adverts). Their offering is no different from the same way CBS makes money airing commercials. The markets base their valuations on news, growth prospects and primarily revenues for growth companies/income for mature companies. Positive outlooks for all those components create demand to buy shares. Supply < Demand boost the share price because shareholders can ask for a better price. If it was 100% certain that a company wouldnt grow why would anybody buy its shares :why:? Obviously there are other metrics when it comes to Oil/Gas companies, Mining, Construction etc etc. but generally P/E, EV/EBITDA or Sales and P/CF hold.

If the company doesnt meet those forward estimates or get close enough to them...the valuation will drop and a short seller (what I would be in the example) will make money. Just this Friday, LinkedIn crushed its Q1-2013 estimates. CRUSHED...but still dropped 10-12%. The reason being that it had a weak outlook ahead...therefore analysts adjusted their forward estimates and lowered the valuation based on some of the ratios I just mentioned. But yall dont get it :wow:. I compared Facebook to 4 companies with very similar business models and the fact that all the mature companies have equal metrics proves that I picked the right comparables. You think the fact that Google, Priceline and Ebay have P/E ratios of 25-26 is a coincidence. You my dude but come on breh.

Last edited by a moderator:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Using the word 'psychopath' is a misnomer. VERY few psychopaths ever commit violent acts, fyi. Maybe they should have said anti social personality disorder...or psychosis.

:wtf:

Maybe because there are very few, legitimate psychopaths. But the real ones can be more volatile, thus more prone to violence.

Psychopathy is so tough to spot, an old adage is...you can never know one or define one until an attempt of a life-altering, egregious, destructive act is generated from one.

And many times psychosis or a psychological break/episode isn't violent...just intensely jarring and dramatic and atypical. It's usually exclusive to the person, and can turn violent depend on the handling of the episode.

...and are you the real "Awkward Black Girl" who's on those videos? Or a fan?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
People saying they don't have a FB is the new, "I don't watch TV"

fukkfaces either way.

Oh, and the Tom post is off. Especially about The Coli. There is no individualism here, and while people do not don a mask here, they take on a new one. Not saying it's a bad thing, it's just so.

Coli members are more akin to sheep, with a few shepherds to tend the opinions of everyone else. Mainly this is because of daps or some other fictional badge of approval. This happend on sohh too.

If someone makes a good post or a lot of people think the post is funny, you'll see people just respond with :dead: or :laff: or dap simply just to go along with the rest of the herd.

If someone has an opinion, and a few people follow him/her, then the entire thread will go the same way (everyone is off FB). I was thinking about this a few days ago, when the Boston Marathon bombing went off and people flooded social networks with "prayers for Boston." Perhaps it's just deep cynicism, but I couldn't help but think that people were only sending out tweets to inform their followers that they were informed, and they most likely sent those tweets, because they saw everyone else sending those tweets, and didn't want to feel left out.

Same with the coli :manny:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dont have a facebook twitter or instagram. Im just on the-coli lmao. Its good to just vibe wit people face to face. I tell my fam/friends to just call me if they wanna hang. fukk all that photo likin bullshyt
Upgradin statuses/attention whorin. Its better when the world dont know about ur business like that. Not tryna sound like the cool standout im just a private person thats all.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
You CONTROL FB. If you keep a low profile and dont put personal info you can enjoy the site. People tell each other when they are not home,take pictures of their meals and other corny stuff which sets themselves up as targets/attention whores.Social media is great if you use it correctly.Sorry Twitter is for celebs.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Deactivated mine today after being tagged in a post by someone that I don't know AND isn't even added on my friends list... One of them "OMG YOU'RE IN THIS VIDEO" type shyts... I ain't with the funny shyt.

:demonic:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Lol funny thing I don't have a fb either and this broad I was talking to was thinking I was hiding something.

I have no Facebook, Twitter instagram.

All that ish is lame to me.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

And yet you have over 23,000 posts in one year on an anonymous internet message board. Yep, you're so much cooler than those lame social networking people.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
ain't had FB in years

and people look at me like :dwillhuh:

like I said I don't have a phone or some shyt

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I have a Facebook that I don't use after I graduated high school 3 years ago and it's backed-up heavy because I have friend requests that I don't even bother looking at.

I have a Twitter, and I never even bothered to follow anybody or send a tweet or put up a picture. It's the same thing with Google+ :shrug: Waste of time

Daps
I don't have a facebook and I've never had any issues.

If anything I get the :ohhh: from women that either tried to find me and couldn't or have mutual friends of mine and wondered why they haven't come across my page yet

Never really saw it as a big deal. Just seemed like more trouble than it was worth.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well from the females I've talked to they don't think dudes without FB are crazy...

They just assume they don't have any friends...

Which obviously isn't the case... The few friends I'm cool with in real life that don't have a FB either sell dope, or they are married and don't want to fool with the drama

I have a FB that I probably post on 5 times a year, Like someone mentioned eariler you control whats on YOUR FB and you don't have to go on there daily to see what other people are posting so even though I'm not active on there, I really don't see the need to have to delete mines.

But there is not more annoying then the people who feel the need to announce they are leaving facebook and shyt... Just leave :heh: