No Facebook = Demented Friendless serial killer

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I didn't realize how liberating not being on Facebook could be.

I never thought about this. I'm pretty much like concise. I was never really one for statuses or building my friends list. I only have like 50 friends. I only sign in when I need to when my sister uploads pictures of her kids or something.

Facebook never appealed to me like it did some people after everyone got on it and started having hundreds and thousands of friends. I also find twitter equally retarded though.

Tumblr, however, I could lose hours there.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
I never thought about this. I'm pretty much like concise. I was never really one for statuses or building my friends list. I only have like 50 friends. I only sign in when I need to when my sister uploads pictures of her kids or something.

Facebook never appealed to me like it did some people after everyone got on it and started having hundreds and thousands of friends. I also find twitter equally retarded though.

Tumblr, however, I could lose hours there.

Me too!

I dont have a Facebook though, and everyone always looks at me sideways

FLASH

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CHIRAQ
I don't have FB, Twitter, or Instagram. I tell peeps they can connect with me on LinkedIn. They be like :ehh:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Lol funny thing I don't have a fb either and this broad I was talking to was thinking I was hiding something.

I have no Facebook, Twitter instagram.

All that ish is lame to me.

sent from royalty via tapatalk
The other virgin on the board has the same approach to social media.

Same with another virgin incel I know.

:ooh:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
People think I'm weird for not having facebook, twitter, instagram, etc

Only reason I don't have those anymore is because it was hindering my productivity. So I got rid of that shyt like rotten food. Not to mention I'm really uninterested in how people live their lives.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Deleted mine last summer. I'm telling all of you fukkboys to go short on the company. I'm buying 2015 put options at a strike of 15 and 20. Gonna hedge the risk by buying a small amount of underlying shares and by buying shares of Twitter once it goes public.

The only thing that scares me is the cash/liquid investments its balance sheet (2 and 7 billion respectively :wow:). Beyond that though facebook is done unless they diversify through acquisitions. 1.4 Billion in R&D last year to change the news feed 5 times and create Facebook home? :laff: I dont understand how corporations are stupid enough to continue spending money using its advertising especially when it doesnt tailor ads to the user. The less users that use facebook, the less data about us that corporations can use to create advertise. Smmfh. Facebook Home is gonna jolt its revenue but when it dies down after this year I'm going short. I might have to drop 10K on this :wow:. I dont even care if I lose it, its worth the risk.

They got this company being bigger than 3 times larger than Adobe. A company who although is much older is diversified, invests more in R&D, has a history of products that are actually useful to businesses and has double Facebooks operating income on 80% of the revenue. This same Adobe is past its growth phase trading at an all time high (right above where it was before the dot com bubble) but is still 3 times smaller than facebook :wtf:. It doesnt make sense :why:. Double the size of Priceline too.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
what if you told her you have one but barely use it? (like once every few months)

Is that still ok or what?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If it wasnt for the ability to creep bytches i met at the club the night before, facebook woulda been dropped freshman year of college. I've taken services on this shyt, and pretty much everybody agrees that its dead now unless youre in high school. These same highschoolers dont have the money to pay for the things advertised on facebook :laugh:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Deleted mine last summer. I'm telling all of you fukkboys to go short on the company. I'm buying 2015 put options at a strike of 15 and 20. Gonna hedge the risk by buying a small amount of underlying shares and by buying shares of Twitter once it goes public.

The only thing that scares me is the cash/equivalents on its balance sheet (2 and 7 billion respectively :wow:). Beyond that though facebook is done unless they diversify through acquisitions. 1.4 Billion in R&D last year to change the news feed 5 times and create Facebook home? :laff: I dont understand how corporations are stupid enough to continue spending money using its advertising especially when it doesnt tailor ads to the user. The less users that use facebook, the less data about us that corporations can use to create advertise. Smmfh. Facebook Home is gonna jolt its revenue but when it dies down after this year I'm going short. I might have to drop 10K on this :wow:. I dont even care if I lose it, its worth the risk.

They got this company being bigger than 3 times larger than Adobe. A company who although is much older is diversified, invests more in R&D, has a history of products that are actually useful to businesses and has double Facebooks operating income on 80% of the revenue. This same Adobe is past its growth phase trading at an all time high (right above where it was before the dot com bubble) but is still 3 times smaller than facebook :wtf:. It doesnt make sense :why:
Facebook is the world's largest human index. It's more valuable than we know right now. You have no clue what Facebook is upto in its labs.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
+1 for the no facebook movement

new people you meet give you the side eye, but I dont need no new friends anyway

my people know how to get hold of me so im good

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Facebook is the world's largest human index. It's more valuable than we know right now. You have no clue what Facebook is upto in its labs.

Thats the only thing that scares me, it has a fukkload of cash that it can use to do some wild shyt. But from an accounting perspective...there is no way the company should be larger than Priceline or Adobe in my opinion.

Everybody in here will agree that the usage of Facebook was at its peak in 2010/2009. The amount of users may have enlargened but thats only because it started allowing preteens and teenagers to join. Do they account for the fake sexy girls profiles that are used to troll people or send viagara advertisements? Do they account for the accounts that are made by teenage mothers for babies who cant even type on a keyboard? How about the accounts made by party promoters and shyt. Furthermore people dont even click the ads! It's a scam. But if they diversify their product offering then i'll be toast. But right now over 90% of revenue is from its advertising.

They spent 1.4B on R&D last year compared to 0.4B in 2011. I'm curious to see just where the hell that R&D actually went though. Adobe spent a total of 1.5B for R&D in the same period. Only difference is that where Adobe spends this money developing or creating new business lines; facebook spends this money finding new ways to add to its current one (ie: FB Home being a new avenue for advertisements). All anything like that is gonna do is annoy users further. Who really wants to slide their phone and have advertisements on their home screen?? :yeshrug: Who wants to see a girl posing in front of a mirror or eating a desert on their homescreen? The ratings are even an avg of 2.2/5 stars on Google Play. Only the beginning but I just dont see how it can really catch on.

Priceline doesnt even invest in R&D and its margin is still increasing every year. This is a company I remember my dad telling me about when the Internet first became mainstream, 10 years of organic growth after the bubble in the making.

I might be a hater but I dunno...Facebook is just a gimmick to me. Even if they acquire Twitter. How long can Twitter and Instagram really last?

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Thats the only thing that scares me, it has a fukkload of cash that it can use to do some wild shyt. But from an accounting perspective...there is no way the company should be larger than Priceline or Adobe in my opinion.

Everybody in here will agree that the usage of Facebook was at its peak in 2010/2009. The amount of users may have enlargened but thats only because it started allowing preteens and teenagers to join. Do they account for the fake sexy girls profiles that are used to troll people or send viagara advertisements? Do they account for the accounts that are made by teenage mothers for babies who cant even type on a keyboard? How about the accounts made by party promoters and shyt. Furthermore people dont even click the ads! It's a scam. But if they diversify their product offering then i'll be toast. But right now over 90% of revenue is from its advertising.

They spent 1.4B on R&D last year compared to 0.4B in 2011. I'm curious to see just where the hell that R&D actually went though. Adobe spent a total of 1.5B for R&D in the same period. Only difference is that where Adobe spends this money developing or creating new business lines; facebook spends this money finding new ways to add to its current one (ie: FB Home being a new avenue for advertisements). All anything like that is gonna do is annoy users further. Who really wants to slide their phone and have advertisements on their home screen?? :yeshrug: Who wants to see a girl posing in front of a mirror or eating a desert on their homescreen?

Priceline doesnt even invest in R&D and its margin is still increasing every year. This is a company I remember my dad telling me about when the Internet first became mainstream, 10 years of organic growth after the bubble in the making.

I might be a hater but I dunno...Facebook is just a gimmick to me. Even if they acquire Twitter. How long can Twitter and Instagram really last?
Dude, you have no fvcking clue about what Facebook really is.