No Facebook = Demented Friendless serial killer

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
There is nothing wrong with not having a Facebook; however, I have male friends who lie about having a FB profile or deleted their accounts because their were trying to hide their hoe'ish activities.

When they are about to get caught up, all of a sudden they'll the like, "this social media shyt is for the birds" "I don't have time for FB/Twitter right now" or "I think I'm taking a break from social media." Once everything blows over, they be steady updating those statuses.

I won't think you are weird, but knowing why my male friends do it will make me give you the side eye.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I really don't see how you could put together a legit valuation on Facebook just based on financial metrics. Tech companies, especially ones like Facebook that don't have a tangible "product", are usually more valuable than their numbers suggest.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yup message boards give anti social people a voice that they wouldn't have any other way. Probably the main reason why you cant take whats posted here seriously.

on the contrary, opinions posted here are actually more honest and true to heart than those posted on social networks where your entire info is shown.

The opinions and comments people receive on those social networks are less authentic than the ones you'd receive here. People often times hold back their true thoughts and feelings for fear of coming off as a douche bag. They have a public perception of themselves that they must uphold and it limits them.

Most human beings wear mask and don't show their true colors for fear of rejection from their peers/coworkers/family/potential employers/opposite sex etc.

There's more freedom on the coli than any of those social networks bro, just read some of the vent post that people drop here. 99% of that sh1t is stuff they'd never actually admit to real friends and family but since they're anonymous its easier to just let it out.

I'm willing to bet we know more about skeetseternal's sex life than anyone he actually knows in real life, real spit, and I'm sure Ram Dam ain't telling his close friends and family about that thick prostitute he just tricked on

social networks to me are just phony as fuk and doesn't really give a good overview of the individual anyway, all people do is post the positives and a bunch of narcissistic blogs or self shots, or photos of them clubbing. No one is really being themselves on them sh1ts. Every single person on them sh1ts is grade A cream of the crop according to themselves. It's essentially nothing but one big narcissistic advertisement and you kinda admitted that since you acknowledged that you only use it to brag about stuff.

:manny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
on the contrary, opinions posted here are actually more honest and true to heart than those posted on social networks where your entire info is shown.

The opinions and comments people receive on those social networks are less authentic than the ones you'd receive here. People often times hold back their true thoughts and feelings for fear of coming off as a douche bag. They have a public perception of themselves that they must uphold and it limits them.

Most human beings wear mask and don't show their true colors for fear of rejection from their peers/coworkers/family/potential employers/opposite sex etc.

There's more freedom on the coli than any of those social networks bro, just read some of the vent post that people drop here. 99% of that sh1t is stuff they'd never actually admit to real friends and family but since they're anonymous its easier to just let it out.

I'm willing to bet we know more about skeetseternal's sex life than anyone he actually knows in real life, real spit, and I'm sure Ram Dam ain't telling his close friends and family about that thick prostitute he just tricked on

social networks to me are just phony as fuk to me and doesn't really give a good overview of the individual anyway, all people do is post the positives and a bunch of narcissistic blogs or self shots, or photos of them clubbing. No one is really being themselves on them sh1ts. Every single person on them sh1ts is grade A cream of the crop according to themselves. It's essentially nothing but one big narcissistic advertisement and you kinda admitted that since you acknowledged that you only use it to brag about stuff.

Yeah man but everyone's real opinions or how everyone really feels about certain things does not represent reality.

In the real world everyone has a filter and what comes out of the filter is what represents reality. Message boards just give a voice to the shy awkward guy sitting in the corner. He wouldn't have that voice anywhere else so whatever he says is pretty much irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yeah man but everyone's real opinions or how everyone really feels about certain things does not represent reality.

In the real world everyone has a filter and what comes out of the filter is what represents reality. Message boards just give a voice to the shy awkward guy sitting in the corner. He wouldn't have that voice anywhere else so whatever he says is pretty much irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

that filter isn't reality breh :patrice:

if I have a newborn baby and it's ugly as sh1t and I post photos of it on the coli n1ggas are gonna give it to me real and tell me my baby is ugly as fuk

But in real life all you'll hear is "awwwww, its so cute" :comeon:

I like my people authentic, give it to me straight, no chaser :manny:

btw, if you've never seen the movie "The invention of lying" then check it out, it kinda covers what we're discussing right now and is funny as fuk

:russ:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_Lying

concise

Veteran
Daps
There is nothing wrong with not having a Facebook; however, I have male friends who lie about having a FB profile or deleted their accounts because their were trying to hide their hoe'ish activities.

When they are about to get caught up, all of a sudden they'll the like, "this social media shyt is for the birds" "I don't have time for FB/Twitter right now" or "I think I'm taking a break from social media." Once everything blows over, they be steady updating those statuses.

I won't think you are weird, but knowing why my male friends do it will make me give you the side eye.

:heh: I just cut that off in 06 cuz they were planning on letting high schoolers join and it was clear to me that they were headed on a race to the bottom. I also didn't trust their privacy policies regarding pics. I'm kind of particular about that and have only ever posted 1 pic of myself as a result. I'm not a fukking celebrity, there is no need to have my face and real name attached to each other on the internet. Even back then I never posted much, just scrolled through the database.

Facebook was cool back in 05 and 06 when only a few select colleges were up on it. However, it fell the fukk off once they started letting high school kids join. Then it died when everyone could join.

If you weren't on facebook back in 05 then u wack. If you still on it now, then you wack as well.

05-06 Facebook R.I.P.

yup. That was the length of my original run as well.

:wow: I still remember friends from other schools at the time wondering when fb was gonna add their school. :wow: I remember when they added photo albums and you could have more than just a profile pic, in the end days of when uploading by scanner was still normal. And you could go through anyone's album for a while.

I still chuckle when I see my current join date is my original disconnect date in 2006.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have facebook but Like other people said I only use to to keep up with family and friends especially since I live far away from most of them.

I don't get the point of instagram though

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
that filter isn't reality breh :patrice:

if I have a newborn baby and it's ugly as sh1t and I post photos of it on the coli n1ggas are gonna give it to me real and tell me my baby is ugly as fuk

But in real life all you'll hear is "awwwww, its so cute" :comeon:

I like my people authentic, give it to me straight, no chaser :manny:

btw, if you've never seen the movie "The invention of lying" then check it out, it kinda covers what we're discussing right now and is funny as fuk

:russ:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_Lying

I get what your coming from but that's not how the world works. There are social rules and conventions in place. The people with the best social skills usually rise up the fastest in society. On message boards whoever says the most outlandish shyt gets the most attention. There are no filters on ***** but I wouldnt say it represents reality in the slightest.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I get what your coming from but that's not how the world works. There are social rules and conventions in place. The people with the best social skills usually rise up the fastest in society. On message boards whoever says the most outlandish shyt gets the most attention. There are no filters on ***** but I wouldnt say it represents reality in the slightest.

:comeon:
There are no usernames there either, so it's impossible to get gauges on the actual posters.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i have one but i'm hardly on it..

just ways for women to find out personal shyt about u..

and i hate when broads say u need to get facebook so we can chat :what: wtf u think a phone and text messaging is for..

This one niqqa i work wit lost his girlfriend and his baby because of him sending messages to jumpoff on facebook. :snoop: dumb niqqas

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
women crave social status. also they think youre lying or have a gf if you wont give them a fb. i personally hate fb, but keep an account with the bare minimum info just to keep in touch with friends and family. and of course meet biaaatchcheees

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

social networks to me are just phony as fuk and doesn't really give a good overview of the individual anyway, all people do is post the positives and a bunch of narcissistic blogs or self shots, or photos of them clubbing. No one is really being themselves on them sh1ts. Every single person on them sh1ts is grade A cream of the crop according to themselves. It's essentially nothing but one big narcissistic advertisement and you kinda admitted that since you acknowledged that you only use it to brag about stuff.

:wow:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't see how you could put together a legit valuation on Facebook just based on financial metrics. Tech companies, especially ones like Facebook that don't have a tangible "product", are usually more valuable than their numbers suggest.

really breh? :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

cant believe i agree with a tom post :kewn:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are fake doesn't matter if it's The-Coli, Facebook or the real world. Coli people try way to hard to be I don't give a fukk, i'm this, i'm that. Some facekple give you the less than glamorous aspects of their lives and oftntime they become the butt of coli jokes. They become the talk with peers offline, how they put they shyt out there like that etc.

As far as reserved peoplebeing more vocal the-coli. Its only natural though because it's more people more points of views. In the outside world your scope is limited. In the real world would this topic had so many varying viewpoints amonst a group? not likely.