Edit: talkin numbers but losin “b b but Melo” :camby:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
melo obsession on their forum is weird as hell
its like yall had a melo type guy at your high school who used to steal your lunch money every day so yall lashing out

All time great generational players get shyt on here DAILY but somehow it’s unfair to criticize Carmelo Anthony :russ:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
THIS

I made a thread about this.

the media basically ran carmello out the league. just like they did Iverson & others.

the difference with the Chauncey team is that they brought in more defenders and had an easier draw in the playoffs. and to billups' credit, he provided stable PG play.

but the '08 team would've got to the WCF if they played the same teams the '09 nuggets went up against.
That makes no sense. The 08 was 4 games worse so of course they had a worse seed. Plus they got swept, and the 2009 team actually gave the lakers a series

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
All time great generational players get shyt on here DAILY but somehow it’s unfair to criticize Carmelo Anthony :russ:

It’s not unfair to criticize him at all but if all I hear is melo is trash been trash forever loser lazy horrible player all this other shyt, mind you this been going on for years. why are there constant threads on a player who is not a all time great that’s not even playing right now ain’t played since November . And trashing melo to big up Jokic is corny as fukk.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
That makes no sense. The 08 was 4 games worse so of course they had a worse seed. Plus they got swept, and the 2009 team actually gave the lakers a series

just 4 games and the conference was more competitive.
not much separation either, between the top 10 teams in the standings.

I wasn't talking about playing the lakers. im just talking about the bad draws that led to their first round exits.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
15903.jpg

jokic is captain now