Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

Daps
Jokic did better than Melo in his first playoff run, or Melo's 4th season if you want to be generous:heh:

Y'all hold that WCF run like it was a holy grail. Melo's Denver days are overrated and once this squad average age is above 26 the bar will be higher than the 2000s standard of actually getting out the first round:yeshrug:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Jokic did better than Melo in his first playoff run, or Melo's 4th season if you want to be generous:heh:

Y'all hold that WCF run like it was a holy grail. Melo's Denver days are overrated and once this squad average age is above 26 the bar will be higher than the 2000s standard of actually getting out the first round:yeshrug:

Gracefully take your L

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:You type this like the Jokic era ends with one run. The squad's first playoff run at that. Y'all Coli dudes different:pachaha: but go on and dapfish in the name of Melo

Breh you the one who said he was erasing the melo appreciation premature, never mind the fact that you had to shyt on melo to big up jokic for whatever reason. Stay me7o

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
jokic: :palm:c'mon Let's get game over. I have 12 case of Newcastle brown ale, bratwurst and 3 tonne of moose loin already thaw, it just need flame.

team: :what: u certainly mean a 12 pack right?

Jokic: :jbhmm:hmm yes, 12 pack of 12. one hundred fourty forty four beer, yes you are correct.

team: oh shyt! :gladbron: that's like 12 a piece

Jokic :demonic: no, 144 for me, sorry i mislead you

team: moose loin my nikka? :dwillhuh:

Jokic: It will not eat self :demonic:

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Melo and AI would have beat these Blazers in 5 or 6

51VbOa96C6L.jpg

:whew:

you corny cacs must have forgot how dope Denver Melo was

Daps
Breh you the one who said he was erasing the melo appreciation premature, never mind the fact that you had to shyt on melo to big up jokic for whatever reason. Stay me7o
Jokic has already played a third of the total post season games that Melo had as a Nugget. In one playoff run:hhh:
Melo's era is fools gold. This squad was 8th youngest in playoff history and ranks as an alltime Nuggets team. Thats all you need to know about Melo's almost 10 years with Denver, and how low the bar is overall

Youre riding for a superstar whose greatest basketball accomplishments have come outside of the NBA/Denver. His era isn't that memorable and Jokic will probably double his playoff wins in 5 years