Niģģas Already Knew This : "White Teachers Have Lower Expectations Of Black Students Study Suggests"

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing more fukked up when you realize you aren't prepared for college. Especially when you and your parents think you are.

My cousin was in college same time as me. Dude was struggling fort month first semester, so I tried to help but he was just so far behind like years. All bc of a bs school system he came from. Dude was smart just behind on the basic knowledge of the course

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
I think my thread covers this

Its actually sad. Because I should be getting all daps. My posts are too prolific. Not a cac. Not a troll.

Goes to show how disconnected blacks are. And blacks are caught up in social issues and petty things. But blacks do not even recognize the future. Blacks are caught up in bullshyt, instead of real issues.

I have to speak black? Please tell me which job, so I can speak black there. I would like to make a lot of money, just speaking American black. Its not an insult. Lets be real. Too much superficiality. Obviously its enteraining. But yall need to make it up to me. You need to dap all of my post...just because...dap dap dap dap dap dap

This is what the journey to billions of dollars feels like. This is what being a Jesus feels like. This is what a true world leader feels like.

U outhea cryin bout Daps

:camby:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:PArents made me do monthly book reports on black leaders from age 7-15. Hated that shyt. :yeshrug:

I love them for it now tho:wow:

Yep I bought my oldest daughter multiple books on black female leaders. Made her read that shyt every week and take it to school to read during their reading breaks where they could read anything.

Dad been a teacher for 40 years. He has said the same shyt for years. Also counselors tell black students dumb shyt like college ain't for you and even when telling them that shyt they don't explain why that is or give them other options such as going to trade schools.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Like I said before, blacks need to do for self.

The issues is not that "we" already know this.

The critical thing is it goes to a roadmap, and it because its on a black agenda, the issues with education gets fixed. Hopefully its fixed in our life time. However, we cant let stats like that affects and harms blacks.

Also, why are blacks stats compared to white stats, if its only to be added to be on a list to be fixed.

With the history of slavery, blacks should not be entirely blamed for black community, white are to blame maily for such issues. It means blacks do take responsibility and accountablity. However, blacks created a freedomless society in America. Held black down. And then now, here is that stats.

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Like I said before, blacks need to do for self.

The issues is not that "we" this.

The thing is it goes to a roadmap, and it because an agenda, that needs to be fixed. Hopefully its fixed in our life time. However, we cant let stats like that affects and harms blacks.

Do U want daps for this BS too

:heh:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Do U want daps for this BS too

:heh:
Nothing I say is BS...

do you know what roadmap is?

It is list where black issues go...and then blacks decide what get addressed. Black leaders. And then black leaders and people who care about black interest vote on the issues.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Nothing I say is BS...

do you know what roadmap is?

It is list where black issues go...and then blacks decide what get addressed. Black leaders. And then black leaders and people who care about black interest vote on the issues.
Something like this

This is what an entry will look like:

Affected:
  • Who: Black youth, %
  • ages: 12 - 18 years, %
  • Black community: Black hoods
  • Inherent bias: black graduates, black men, black woman; %
  • Category of issues: Jr high, high school, community, etc..
  • Reason: Bias, racism, prejudice, False sense of white superiority
  • Summary: small % of white teachers dont think highly of black student
  • Source: is source biased? helpful?
  • immediate fix: Stats affects a small amount of blacks...the % is negligible..
  • short term fix: black need schools where they will not be stereotyped...black need tools to deal with bias...teachers need to understand blacks present a unique advantage...black to white comparison, ironically, is not the best way to compare black students who have been disadvantaged for 300 years in America. Still does not mean that there a exceptional blacks who have thrived in those situations. Those blacks feel ostracized and such blacks still deal with racism and slavery effects in the job and workplace in classroom...school system needs to fix home issues with blacks...etc
  • long term fix: war, revolt, revolution, new community, annexation, etc
  • black votes: 60% care / dont care
  • black leader: cares 1000%
  • black advisor to black leader: add to top 100 issues facing blacks youth ages 12 to 18 in the USA. Work with coalition to fix it.
  • Keep a running list of issues that are going to be fixed by the following steps...step 1) 2) 3)...and timeline
So I need coder, who will help me put this on web...There is nothing else like it only. No one else give a damn. Comprehensively. I do! All issue will be list privately and then a select few will take ownership in fixing what they can.

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
spent most of my school years in a district where 90% (probably an underestimate) of the teachers were White in a hick county in South Georgia good times :pachaha:
:pachaha::pachaha: sadly Blacks in my county have almost no representation on the school board either (I don't even know if a black person has been elected to the board although our schools have had a few black principals) so our schools were even more whitecentric than is already usually the case :snoop::snoop:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Something like this

This is what an entry will look like:

Affected:
  • Who: Black youth, %
  • ages: 12 - 18 years, %
  • Black community: Black hoods
  • Inherent bias: black graduates, black men, black woman; %
  • Category of issues: Jr high, high school, community, etc..
  • Reason: Bias, racism, prejudice, False sense of white superiority
  • Summary: small % of white teachers dont think highly of black student
  • Source: is source biased? helpful?
  • immediate fix: Stats affects a small amount of blacks...the % is negligible..
  • short term fix: black need schools where they will not be stereotyped...black need tools to deal with bias...teachers need to understand blacks present a unique advantage...black to white comparison, ironically, is not the best way to compare black students who have been disadvantaged for 300 years in America. Still does not mean that there a exceptional blacks who have thrived in those situations. Those blacks feel ostracized and such blacks still deal with racism and slavery effects in the job and workplace in classroom...school system needs to fix home issues with blacks...etc
  • long term fix: war, revolt, revolution, new community, annexation, etc
  • black votes: 60% care / dont care
  • black leader: cares 1000%
  • black advisor to black leader: add to top 100 issues facing blacks youth ages 12 to 18 in the USA. Work with coalition to fix it.
  • Keep a running list of issues that are going to be fixed by the following steps...step 1) 2) 3)...and timeline
So I need coder, who will help me put this on web...There is nothing else like it only. No one else give a damn. Comprehensively. I do! All issue will be list privately and then a select few will take ownership in fixing what they can.
actually thinking about it, there might be a large disproportioned issue at various area where there were European/slavery, so the same issues in London, Brazil, India, etc

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
yup. i posted a video about this subject before from a black educator. he's been saying this for a long time.

"We are failing (black students)," said FPMS principal Karen Bukowski. "They are not succeeding as well as other students."

Kunjufu rejected the usual explanations that the so called achievement gap between white and black students is caused by
poverty.

"The first reason for this gap is low teacher expectations," said Kunjufu who challenged the teachers to have high expectations for their black students.

"Don't think you're helping a brother out by lowering standards," warned Kunjufu.

Kunjufu harshly criticized teachers for too quickly referring black students, especially black males, to special education. He noted that while African-Americans make up 17 percent of students nationwide, 41 percent of special education students are black.

It's not poverty; It's low expectations
Umar Johnson did a really indepth research on the special needs thing. Check it out. Really insightful. fukk white people honestly they all as bad as each other.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
We really need to start our own private schools.... Schools that holistically educate us about our history and take pride in our future communities....
To expand on this post

We need schools for black children from families who have their shyt together

Too often black kids from middle class families end up having to go to schools dominated by other races