Niģģas Already Knew This : "White Teachers Have Lower Expectations Of Black Students Study Suggests"

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk

Are you in the field? If so what are your credentials. You clearly have a very narrow view of what going on inside the school.

If not shut up. Research has shown countless times that inner city kids are at an disadvantage due to lack of resources ( whether in quantity or quality).

additional studies have shown that children with lack of parental support are more likely to fail compared to heir counterparts

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
4th math teacher gave up on me and ignored me every time I raised my hand to ask for help. White kids had no problems. Mom had to hire a math tutor for me a year or two later, but the damage was done. I still feel like a retard having to count with my fingers. I didn't know how to read a ruler until I was 17.

Worked with this contractor over the summer and everything I cut came out super wrong length wise. He was super pissed and I admitted I couldn't read a ruler.He just looked at me with pity and that was the worse kind of pain. Later on in the night, I studied for about six hours, did worksheets, and measured everything in the house. The next day, I was cutting shyt precise, not 1/16 off. He was very impressed and gave me my first Benjamin that day. God damn, remembering school pisses me off. I was always wary of white teachers while in grade school.

My middle school art teacher told me I wasn't artistic or creative after she saw a drawing of mine and put me in a room across the hall. You can guess color of the kids in that room. fukk. :stopitslime:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I always saw school as a completion :yeshrug:

That Indian bytch who always sat next to me in every AP class stayed gettin As so I had to show her what the fukk is up :ufdup:

That dumbass bytch finished with a 96 in every class

Ya boy had 97s :myman:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
It is very easy for Good parents to override Sh*tty teachers.
Its very difficult for a good teacher to override sh*tty parents.

There is a simple way to mitigate these issues. Raise your children with something other than a TV screen. Children are very receptive to learning when it is from someone they can relate to and respect. And that person has to be a parent. Expecting teachers to handle all of the teaching of our kids and treating schools like free daycare is why these teachers can get away with such fukery.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
tyaherz.gif
I was about to say we saw episodes of everybody hates chris.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont get negged to death here breh. My first day at college My professor said if you come from the Birmingham city school system. Huntsville city school system. its a good chance you will fail this class. Now to be honest I could have applied my self better. BUT he wasn't lying. I was seeing shyt I never saw in HS.
You're an Alabama breh? What HS did you go to?