Niģģas Already Knew This : "White Teachers Have Lower Expectations Of Black Students Study Suggests"

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My Dad kept a globe in our house & Africa had to be pointed up at all times.

Nuff' said.

Yea and make u got to subsets of languages to understand how Latin was started like they taught u in school.

Miss that shyt :yeshrug:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Not doubting this because I have witnessed it....but how many of you all took my challenge and spent a day in these learning institutions of today to see what today's teachers are faced with? :usure:

It's real in the field and it's easy to sit back and throw articles around.:mjcry:

Man the stories I can share with y'all! The stories! What I will say is this, our kids ( when I mean "our" kids I mean black kids) like to play around too much. School is not taking seriously which in turn makes it harder to teach. I'm a little different then other and come from a "real place" as I like to say so it nothing for me to deal with the politics of our children however most white teachers don't want to deal with that and simply ignore the low performing students.

Aside from that, some of these parents views don't help either. Like I told my colleague a while back, education starts and end at home. School is simply the place where ideas are shared. It up to the parents to put in the work and reinforce what going on at school.

I'm a special Ed teacher so all my students have yearly goals to reach. I reassure that all my kids are putting in work but it takes tremendous effort on my part to make it happen. Some teachers are like whatever but I feel it a disservice to the kids if I don't do as much as possible to reassure their needs are being meet.

It a constant struggle but very much worth the fight

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
In 8th grade, we were doing 5th & 6th grade equivalent work:francis:MFs was failing that shyt too..

Highschool was even worst :snoop:Seniors doing 8th & 9th grade work.

Dont get negged to death here breh. My first day at college My professor said if you come from the Birmingham city school system. Huntsville city school system. its a good chance you will fail this class. Now to be honest I could have applied my self better. BUT he wasn't lying. I was seeing shyt I never saw in HS.

• Dap
Reactions: 85

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Dont get negged to death here breh. My first day at college My professor said if you come from the Birmingham city school system. Huntsville city school system. its a good chance you will fail this class. Now to be honest I could have applied my self better. BUT he wasn't lying. I was seeing shyt I never saw in HS.

Yes... Often that happens, A couple of my friends got remedial college classes when they went to college, just wasn't prepared for that shyt..

fukk'd up thing about it is nobody tell kids this :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yes... Often that happens, A couple of my friends got remedial college classes when they went to college, just wasn't prepared for that shyt..

fukk'd up thing about it is nothing tell kids this :snoop:

Nothing more fukked up when you realize you aren't prepared for college. Especially when you and your parents think you are.