Niģģas Already Knew This : "White Teachers Have Lower Expectations Of Black Students Study Suggests"

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
How Texas Inflicts Bad Textbooks on Us

And I went to both private and public schools. Textbooks from the same company, McGraw-Hill, located in Texas.

But yeah, let me cook, you can watch the sauce.
:dame:

That link (what? You thought I'd take your word for it. :heh:) only talks about public schools. And for the record, all private schools aren't the same either so you being to one doesn't really mean anything. :francis:

You can't compare a school with a $30L/year tuition with one with a $2K/yr tuition just because they are both private.

Anyway my point to you is: Unless you have the funds to hire experienced private tutors, you are doing your kids a disservice by homeschooling them because I doubt you have the training to teach them adequately.

And just so you know, you still have to follow "government" outlines if you want to homeschool your children.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
:dame:

That link (what? You thought I'd take your word for it. :heh:) only talks about public schools. And for the record, all private schools aren't the same either so you being to one doesn't really mean anything. :francis:

You can't compare a school with a $30L/year tuition with one with a $2K/yr tuition just because they are both private.

Anyway my point to you is: Unless you have the funds to hire experienced private tutors, you are doing your kids a disservice by homeschooling them because I doubt you have the training to teach them adequately.

You worry about your kids, I'll worry about mines.

I know me and my 142 IQ is going to do a better job than some 25 year old from some private college with a teaching degree. I see how black children are treated in school systems, regardless of it being private or public.

You want to leave your child's education in the same hands of the folks that oppress us, be my guest. If you want to be silly enough to pay for the privilege, that's on you too.

Me, I know enough other highly educated black folks in multiple subjects that are homeschooling or planning on it, so you rotate households and things they get taught, and allow your child to specialize and focus earlier and become a subject matter expert way before their peers.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
You worry about your kids, I'll worry about mines.

I know me and my 142 IQ is going to do a better job than some 25 year old from some private college with a teaching degree. I see how black children are treated in school systems, regardless of it being private or public.

You want to leave your child's education in the same hands of the folks that oppress us, be my guest. If you want to be silly enough to pay for the privilege, that's on you too.

Me, I know enough other highly educated black folks in multiple subjects that are homeschooling or planning on it, so you rotate households and things they get taught, and allow your child to specialize and focus earlier and become a subject matter expert way before their peers.

Your IQ is 142 and yet you think "mines" is a word. :dame:

:heh:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Your IQ is 142 and yet you think "mines" is a word. :dame:

:heh:

Yes, it is.

You're supposedly black and place b*stardized American English on a higher level than AAVE, when really they are both dialects of King's English. So the fact that your brain is so whitewashed that you can't understand the concept of code-switching and speaking for both clarity, brevity, makes you wack as fukk. Let's not forget the fact that AAVE has rules for diction and grammar (hence why white people are easily spotted when speaking AAVE because of a lack of understanding the nuance that native speakers of languages have) just like any other dialect.

So just because I say "mines" and "knaamean", don't get it fukked up out here that I will embarrass the fukk out of you intellectually at any given moment, so don't try to diminish my intellectual capabilities due to the blackness of my speech.

Knaamean.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Yes, it is.

You're supposedly black and place b*stardized American English on a higher level than AAVE, when really they are both dialects of King's English. So the fact that your brain is so whitewashed that you can't understand the concept of code-switching and speaking for both clarity, brevity, makes you wack as fukk. Let's not forget the fact that AAVE has rules for diction and grammar (hence why white people are easily spotted when speaking AAVE because of a lack of understanding the nuance that native speakers of languages have) just like any other dialect.

So just because I say "mines" and "knaamean", don't get it fukked up out here that I will embarrass the fukk out of you intellectually at any given moment, so don't try to diminish my intellectual capabilities due to the blackness of my speech.

Knaamean.
:dame: :merchant:

I'll pray for your children.

And :russ: at you thinking you can shyt on me in any kind of way.

Nothing distresses me more than a smart dumb nikka who has no clue that he's dumb as fukk.:pachaha:

Good day.

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
I remember my pops told me this when I was little. He said these white teachers don't give a damn about you. You don't live in their neighborhoods. They could give a damn if you don't learn anything. At the end of the day they're going back to their white neighborhoods." Not gonna lie, I was never an A student, but got my Bachelor's. Shoutout to pops to putting me on game since a young pup!

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If only it wasn't the cool thing to do by throwing textbooks and desks around the room when teacher are trying to lecture can't defend the truth :manny:
If you behave proper, and focus and get smart.. Youll probably get called a c00n like some coli shyt
This is the inner city demographic I'm reffering to BTW

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Fukked up story.

3rd grade. I wasn't Einstein, but I was a pretty above average student. My mom was teaching me stuff at home and what not. :salute: We had these weekly spelling tests and I would always ace that shyt with a 100% every time. It was easy as fukk for me. It was a class of like 17-20 students and there were only maybe 2-3 black kids in there, myself included.

So after every test my teacher would call out the top five grades. But this time she didn't call my name at all. Everybody in the class just looked at me like :dahell:

So our tests are passed out and I see that I made a 60%. I instantly knew something was up. I looked at my paper closer and saw that the letter 'e' was forged at the end of every word so it could be marked wrong.

This bytch intentionally misspelled my words so I would fail. I took it up to her and asked her who did this and she looked at me and said, "You did, nothing is guaranteed for you."

I didn't even understand why at the time, but I started crying. For the 1st time, as a fukking 3rd grader, I felt completely helpless.

Showed it to my mom and she came up to the school and cursed my teacher out so bad, she was about to kill herself.
They didn't fire her because our black principle was a c00n and didn't want to piss any cacs off.

For the rest of the year this bytch didn't say anything to me until the last day of school. She told me, "Good luck next year." I said, "You too."

Find out in high school she died of heart attack or something. :manny:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
If only it wasn't the cool thing to do by throwing textbooks and desks around the room when teacher are trying to lecture can't defend the truth :manny:

My least proud moments in retrospect was disrespecting teachers as a youth...shyt was dumb as hell.

My apologies to Ms. Wiener, Mr. Faulker and that black lady that taught me typing :francis::wow:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Whining about white teachers.
You have parents that are involved in their students studies it doesn't matter what type of teacher you have.
On top of that if you have a kid with a hunger for knowledge, you find school actually tries to actively kill their thrist for knowledge.

Daps
i remember this old cac bytch in high school thought i plagiarized my essay just by reading it and saying it didnt seem like I wrote this because i was "to street" or some shyt :skip:

OMG!

Same thing happened to me.

I was in upper level English class 9th grade.

The white female teacher pulled me in front of the classroom and started yelling at me in front of all the other students (i was the only black kid mind you). She said me and another student (a white girl) plagiarized and that the white girl confessed and it was time that I told the truth.

I was bewildered. I stood there stutter shook and trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

I left the classroom and my friend gave me a quarter to call my mom.

Next day there was a meeting with the teacher in the principal's office. I walked into that office and my mom was there, my grandmother, my grandfather, some of my uncles and cousins. Lord my family came to support me.

The teacher had to apologize because the white girl said she lied on me and she was the only one who plagarized.

To this day I don't know how I made it through the rest of the year. I don't even remember what grade I got in that class. ..

The teacher died of cancer though