Nigerian Footballer finds out that all 3 of his kids aren't his.. GMB

Daps
Of course it doesn't make sense to you because in your scenario the only thing that matters to you is the feelings of the man which you then use to justify brutality.

You won't apply that same logic to the feelings of the children who are denied the same things you use to justify the brutality towards women.

This makes no sense. But there's no point in trying to explain it to you because you admittedly hate men and no matter what I say, you're just plugging your fingers into your ears and you ain't listening.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You never heard of a man not claiming his kids? Really? There are child support systems created all over the world because it's such a massive issue.

The dishonesty many of ya'll are quick to display is unreal.

I just wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly, and that's where you was going with this...because those are obviously not equivalent comparisons.

Like you even stated... Theres child support system. And you also can be put in jail.

But even without that system, a man not taking care of his kids and a women lying to the man about kids being his are both foul, but not equal in violation.

I Was trying to think about what the equivalent for a woman would be...
And I think Raping would be an equivalent violation..

You rob a mans of love, attention, and resources by lying to him about kids. That's a violation equivalent to taking a women sexually by force.

Both things should get you killed, your ass beat or jail time.

If someone can think of a better analogy then cool. But the way you put it isn't the same thing

Daps
I just wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly, and that's where you was going with this...because those are obviously not equivalent comparisons.

Like you even stated... Theres child support system. And you also can be put in jail.

But even without a man not taking care of his kids and a women lying to the man about kids being his are both foul, but not equal in violation.

You rob a mans of love, attention, and resources by lying to him about kids. That's a violation equivalent to taking a women sexually by force.

If someone can think of a better analogy then cool. But the way you put it isn't the same thing

Yikes breh I wasn't saying all of that. Now I gotta rescind all my daps that I gave you in this thread.

Just like there's no male equivalent to what the woman did in the situation in the OP, there's no male equivalent to rape.

Well, I take that back. The male equivalent to a woman being raped is for a man to be raped.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
See, this is what you do. You're a misandrist and so much of a misandrist that you draw false parallels.

The parallel to a man intentionally withholding marriage, love, and care from his children isn't for a woman to lie to him and cheat on him and sleep with another man and have that other man's children while telling her husband that they are HIS children.

The 1:1 parallel to a man intentionally withholding marriage, love, and care from his children is for a woman to intentionally withhold marriage, love, and care from her children. Or are you trying to pretend as if deadbeat women don't exist?

But the reason you are trying to draw this false parallel is because there IS no male equivalent to a woman cheating with another man and having his children and telling her husband that they are his children while he's raising them and giving them the benefits of being his legacies while they are not his legacies.

There is no male equivalent to that, as much as you are desperate to find one.

And again, that definitely warrants a beatdown.
So you proved my point.

It’s only about the feelings of the man and therefore when a man gets upset he should be able to exact brutality how he sees fit.

However, if that same man were to cause the same sort of emotional trauma to his children or that same woman he doesn't deserve the same consequences. Got it.

Thank you.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yikes breh I wasn't saying all of that. Now I gotta rescind all my daps that I gave you in this thread.

Just like there's no male equivalent to what the woman did in the situation in the OP, there's no male equivalent to rape.

Well, I take that back. The male equivalent to a woman being raped is for a man to be raped.
Nah.... U can take the daps back. It's cool.
But they have to be equivalent because you said a women should get beat for doing it.

I'm sure many men would kill a women if he found that out.

You have to weigh how each gender would feel about the situation separately.

A man is not gonna feel the same way about a woman "raping" him as a woman would feel about being rape.

Let's be real here brother

Daps
Nah.... U can take the daps back. It's cool.
But they have to be equivalent because you said a women should get beat for doing it.

I'm sure many men would kill a women if he found that out.

You have to weigh how each gender would feel about the situation separately.

A man is not gonna feel the same way about a woman "raping" him as a woman would feel about being rape.

Let's be real her brother

Based on what? where is the evidence of this? There are men who find this out every single day and don't kill the woman.

Hell the situation in the OP, the woman didn't get killed. The situation with Kel Mitchell, he didn't kill the woman.

I've heard of this happening to somebody in my city and he didn't kill the woman.

You're making stuff up.

Even I didn't say I would kill her. I'd just beat her up. :ld:

Daps
So you proved my point.

It’s only about the feelings of the man and therefore when a man gets upset he should be able to exact brutality how he sees fit.

However, if that same man were to cause the same sort of emotional trauma to his children or that same woman he doesn't deserve the same consequences. Got it.

Thank you.

You are crazy if you think that a woman lying, cheating and passing off another man's children as her husband's children is the same as a man withholding marriage, love, and care from his children

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

But even without that system, a man not taking care of his kids and a women lying to the man about kids being his are both foul, but not equal in violation.

Raping is equivalent to loving a child that's not yours?

:dead:

Loving a child that's not yours is a greater evil than not loving your own children?

Ya'll scare me.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Based on what? where is the evidence of this? There are men who find this out every single day and don't kill the woman.

Hell the situation in the OP, the woman didn't get killed. The situation with Kel Mitchell, he didn't kill the woman.

I've heard of this happening to somebody in my city and he didn't kill the woman.

You're making stuff up.

Even I didn't say I would kill her. I'd just beat her up. :ld:

I'ma go ahead and let y'all argue bruh... Smh

You sitting here like. "I wouldn't kill her... Id just beat her up"

Alright...my badd bruh lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Daps
I'ma go ahead and let y'all argue bruh... Smh

You sitting here like. "I wouldn't kill her... Id just beat her up"

Alright...my badd bruh lol

Is beating someone up equivalent to killing them?

Breh you don't sound logical at all. :dwillhuh:

People get beat up every single day and it never escalates to murder.

The hell :dahell:

Those are two very different crimes, they even have different punishments in the eyes of the law :gucci:

And here your crazy ass is trying to make them equivalent :what:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Raping is equivalent to loving a child that's not yours?

Loving a child that's not yours is a greater evil than not loving your own children?

Ya'll scare me.
Oh my gott damn god....
Smh.

Being lied to about children that ain't yours is gonna get you at least beat the f*ck up by @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE.

And trust me another dude is gonna shoot you and then fukkin kids.

You know why....

Cause it feels like you have been violated beyond belief.
Smh

But y'all go ahead and argue this out

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Is beating someone up equivalent to killing them?

Breh you don't sound logical at all. :dwillhuh:

People get beat up every single day and it never escalates to murder.

The hell :dahell:

Those are two very different crimes, they even have different punishments in the eyes of the law :gucci:

And here your crazy ass is trying to make them equivalent :what:

Sir... Maybe I should take my dap back lol

Why are you beating up a bytch in the first place?
That's what she's trying to understand.

Daps

Ya'll scare me.

:mjtf:

Loving a child that is not mine that I got tricked into loving and providing for because a dumbass baldhead panty dropping harlot of a thot cheated on me and had multiple children by @Another Man while telling me that they are mine is DEFINITELY a greater evil than me not loving my own children!!