Nigerian Footballer finds out that all 3 of his kids aren't his.. GMB

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A lot of naij women are scandalous.

It seems this shyt is very common with Nigerian & Jamaican women. If you breed up these women, it’s advisable you do paternity test.
Its the flipside of polygyny
fukkbois smash bytches simp nikkas wife.

In hyper competitive hypergamous societies someone is always left holding. the bag literally

Daps
Reppin
St louis
X1azwnZ.gif

DITAFFm.gif

Mama's baby.....Daddy's maybe.

UKVu0t8.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Breh I had this woman throwing it at me late last year, and then popped up at the beginning of 2024 talking about she getting married on FB.

Now I do understand that sometimes people meet and get married within a couple of months. But I don't think that's what happened in that situation. These thots is trifling.
Similar thing happened to me years ago. Me and my fiance broke up for good in January of that year and by October of that same year, she got married to some other dude. The game is the game. :manny: :pachaha::francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Nope, family courts need someone to be responsible for the kids.

Unless the real father takes legal ownership/custody he’s the father legally
This is in Nigeria. Even if the father is proven to be the father of the children from a DNA test, he doesn't have to do shyt. Family court is way different in the continent, Caribbean, and South America than it is in the United States.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Insane fukking work! Get them DNA tests and check them phones don’t be too prideful fellas kids expensive and I’ll be got damn if I’m taking care of kids that ain’t mines.