Nigerian Footballer finds out that all 3 of his kids aren't his.. GMB

Daps
Oh my gott damn god....
Smh.

Being lied to about children that ain't yours is gonna get you at least beat the f*ck up by @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE.

And trust me another dude is gonna shoot you and then fukkin kids.

You know why....

Cause it feels like you have been violated beyond belief.
Smh

But y'all go ahead and argue this out

You keep saying this but can't provide instances of this happening in any widespread way. These thots is out here passing off babies all the time and I can gurantee you the men ain't killing the woman and the children.

Wanna know why?

Because most of the time a man in that situation isn't gonna be angry. He's gonna feel defeated. That's the biggest blow that a man can receive is to find out that his family is a lie, that this woman he invested everything in, gave her his all, provided for, took care of, etc, was that lowdown and trifling to betray him in the worst way known to man.

A man in that situation most of the time is going to go through a deep depression.

I'm an outlier. I would be depressed but I would beat the hell out of her as an outlet before I leave.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He 100% signed those birth certificates so he’s screwed if she puts him on child support.

He’s raised those boys all those years so I’m sure he’s going to remain in their lives.

Edit: he may be capping
Nah he might not be screwed. If he can prove that the he didnt know the kids weren't his then he should be gucci. Least that's how it is in the states but he's not in the states so:yeshrug:

Daps
Sir... Maybe I should take my dap back lol

Why are you beating up a bytch in the first place?
That's what she's trying to understand.

If a woman that i'm married to sleeps with another man and has his children and has me raising them for years thinking they are mine, that's why.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Oh my gott damn god....
Smh.

Being lied to about children that ain't yours is gonna get you at least beat the f*ck up by @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE.

And trust me another dude is gonna shoot you and then fukkin kids.

You know why....

Cause it feels like you have been violated beyond belief.
Smh

But y'all go ahead and argue this out
So you don't think a child feels violated beyond belief when it's abandoned?

It's crazy how ya'll can't see past your own feelings.

I think fathers who abandoned children should get the same treatment as women who lie about paternity.

Interesting how ya'll take issue with that.

Daps
No... You're just telling me what she did...
Why beat her up?

You know what? You're right. I see the light now.

Why beat her up.

Something that I've learned in the last couple of years is that the best move to make is to not retaliate yourself but let God handle it for you.

And you're right, that should extend to this situation as well.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

Loving a child that is not mine that I got tricked into loving and providing for because a dumbass baldhead panty dropping harlot of a thot cheated on me and had multiple children by @Another Man while telling me that they are mine is DEFINITELY a greater evil than me not loving my own children!!
I hear you.

What punishment does a deadbeat deserve? And why is violence not justifed towards a deadbeat?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So you don't think a child feels violated beyond belief when it's abandoned?

It's crazy how ya'll can't see past your own feelings.

I think fathers who abandoned children should get the same treatment as women who lie about paternity.

Interesting how ya'll take issue with that.

Ma'am.

I need you to honestly think about this. I have no agenda.
I'm just sitting here chilling with y'all choppin it. Up.

But I have to take the advice that I give to other men.
Instead of debating a woman.
Listen...

The fact that you think it's equivalent and the child is gonna feel the same way as the father.
(Because you wouldn't even know the extent of how a man would feel...I even went as far as say it feels like you've been raped. And I wasn't just making this up)

But it shows me why women constantly do paternity fraud and lie about kids.

So basically I'm saying if you truly believe what you wrote, I have to just listen.
There's nothing to debate

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You know what? You're right. I see the light now.

Why beat her up.

Something that I've learned in the last couple of years is that the best move to make is to not retaliate yourself but let God handle it for you.

And you're right, that should extend to this situation as well.
No... I'm not saying don't beat her up lol

I asked you a question for a reason.

There is a reason that you would beat her up that has something to do with how you felt about what she did to you.

And I wanted you to express that, so you could see how your words would be similar to what people feel when other things happen to them.

But I'm exhausted lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ma'am.

I need you to honestly think about this. I have no agenda.
I'm just sitting here chilling with y'all choppin it. Up.

But I have to take the advice that I give to other men.
Instead of debating a woman.
Listen...

The fact that you think it's equivalent and the child is gonna feel the same way as the father.
(Because you wouldn't even know the extent of how a man would feel...I even went as far as say it feels like you've been raped. And I wasn't just making this up)

But it shows me why women constantly do paternity fraud and lie about kids.

So basically I'm saying if you truly believe what you wrote, I have to just listen.
There's nothing to debate
So by your own logic you can dictate how everyone else feels yet no one can tell you how you feel. Somehow you have abilty to accurately assess the emotional state of everyone yet the bruise to your ego is beyond comprehenion. Got it. Lol

And if you didn't want to participate in the conversation than you shouldn't have jumped in it. Neither of us invited you.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Deadbeats have this thing called child support and if they don't pay it, they can be put in jail.
And there are legal recourses for men who are lied to about paternity.

There are many deadbeats who successfully dodge child support. What should happen to them? Should the child get to beat them when they get older or is putting hands and feet on people only reserved for wronged fathers?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The courts will handle it
It depends in the states he will stay on the hook for the kids.

He probably signed the birth certificate which usually is the legal father no matter who the father

In Georgia the husband is the father no matter who the actual father is.

The family laws of the states makes an exceĺlent case of living apart together

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So by your own logic you can dictate how everyone else feels yet no one can tell you how you feel. Somehow you have abilty to accurately assess the emotional state of everyone yet the bruise to your ego is beyond comprehenion. Got it. Lol

And if you didn't want to participate in the conversation than you shouldn't have jumped in it. Neither of us invited you.

To the bolded, I got in it because I can. And it was a good convo, until I see y'all both may have agendas or have a problem seeing things from the others perspective.

I didn't say I can dictate how everyone feels.

I'm just using logic.
A child's feeling isn't going to be equivalent to a grown ass man's in this situation.
A child is barely going to understand the complexity of the situation.
A child isn't losing resources, and time.

This would seem obvious .

But since y'all didn't invite me, I'll see myself out
You Ignant mfers lol