Nigerian Footballer finds out that all 3 of his kids aren't his.. GMB

mag357

Superstar
Daps
And if he's lying on his children like many men do they and he deserve to be beat and killed too right? ...Or are you only thristy for the blood of women?

Ya'll love to fantasize about beating women but look at me crazy when I say women have no business having you in the house.
Can you explain the bolded..how does a man lie on the paternity of his kids?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You know I like you Pearl... :francis:

You are purposely twisting my words. If you are married to a man and you have 3 children as a result of your adulterous ways and your husband is thinking that these are his babies and he is loving on them and treating them as if they are his and giving them what he would give his true legacies... giving away to 3 b*stards his wealth and time and energy not knowing that all 3 are @Another Man seed...

Then hell yes you deserve to get beat.
I'm not twisting your words. I am drawing a parallel to prove your hypocrisy and misogyny.

Again, do the massive amount of men who intentionally withhold marriage, love, care, etc. from their children deserve death and beating... Or are you only thirsty for the blood of women?

Daps
You a funny nikka. Lol
You probably had this analysis waiting in the stash lol

But yea, Everytime a person says "theres never a reason to hit a woman"
I'm like :stopitslime: "oh really?"

Id lean more toward there's never a reason to hit anybody. Cause if u ain't smacking the crap out of a bytch for lying about your kids.
Then you shouldn't put your hands on a nikka for calling u a bytch to your face.

Just be a full blown pacifist like me

Ive never hit a woman in my life. This situation is probably the only situation where I would. Well if I found out she tried to line me up, I'd hit her for that too.

There's always a reason to hit somebody. I'm very peaceful. But when you do something to harm me, I'm within my rights to do something to harm you.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Can you explain the bolded..how does a man lie on the paternity of his kids?
You never heard of a man not claiming his kids? Really? There are child support systems created all over the world because it's such a massive issue.

The dishonesty many of ya'll are quick to display is unreal.

Daps
I'm not twisting your words. I am drawing a parallel to prove your hypocrisy and misogyny.

Again, do the massive amount of men who intentionally withhold marriage, love, care, etc. from their children deserve death and beating... Or are you only thirsty for the blood of women?

See, this is what you do. You're a misandrist and so much of a misandrist that you draw false parallels.

The parallel to a man intentionally withholding marriage, love, and care from his children isn't for a woman to lie to him and cheat on him and sleep with another man and have that other man's children while telling her husband that they are HIS children.

The 1:1 parallel to a man intentionally withholding marriage, love, and care from his children is for a woman to intentionally withhold marriage, love, and care from her children. Or are you trying to pretend as if deadbeat women don't exist?

But the reason you are trying to draw this false parallel is because there IS no male equivalent to a woman cheating with another man and having his children and telling her husband that they are his children while he's raising them and giving them the benefits of being his legacies while they are not his legacies.

There is no male equivalent to that, as much as you are desperate to find one.

And again, that definitely warrants a beatdown.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Pearl talking crazy. Aint even making sense at this point.
Of course it doesn't make sense to you because in your scenario the only thing that matters to you is the feelings of the man which you then use to justify brutality.

You won't apply that same logic to the feelings of the children who are denied the same things you use to justify the brutality towards women.