Nigerian Footballer finds out that all 3 of his kids aren't his.. GMB

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What is legal recourse?

Legal Consequences for Committing Paternity Fraud

"Paternity fraud can have severe legal consequences. In many cases, individuals who have been misled about their paternity have the right to take legal action against those responsible. This may involve seeking financial reimbursement for past support or imposing penalties on the party committing the fraud. The legal system aims to provide justice and protection to those affected by paternity fraud.

Legal consequences for paternity fraud can vary depending on the jurisdiction and the specific circumstances of the case. In some jurisdictions, the guilty party may be required by civil court to pay damages to the deceived individual, compensating them for emotional distress and financial losses. In extreme cases, criminal charges may be filed against the person responsible for the fraud.
It is important to note that legal consequences for paternity fraud not only impact the parties directly involved but also have broader societal implications. By holding individuals accountable for their actions, the legal system seeks to deter future instances of paternity fraud and uphold the integrity of family relationships.

Furthermore, the legal consequences of paternity fraud can extend beyond financial compensation and criminal charges. In some cases, the court may order the establishment of a new legal parent-child relationship, severing the legal ties between the deceived individual and the child. This can have profound emotional and psychological effects on all parties involved.
The legal consequences for paternity fraud aim to provide a fair and just resolution for those affected, while also discouraging future instances of fraud."

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nasty work! I keep saying paternity tests should be mandatory at birth. It would alleviate a lot of unnecessary bs
Exactly. If it was either manditory or routine no one has to feel a ways.

Besides the broken families benefit no one.

Once the kids find out the truth they never respect the biological who didnt bother

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
In Nigeria, the father has more rights than the mother. If a woman wants to leave the marriage or her children's father, the father has custody. If the kids aren't his, then he has no rights.

The truth will come out in time.
Makes a case for being in the right country if you want to get married

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lately as a rule I've disagreed with breh but in the case of this type of ish?

I know me, and I cannot with 100% certainty say I wouldn't become dangerously violent if someone I loved, cherished and trusted did me like that.

I'm laid-back about most things but this? This would have me giving off murderous intent.

So my formal answer is no, this doesn't justify domestic violence but my gut tells me nobody should be surprised if it ends up sprinting there.
This.

Im not saying Id do anything illegal....

Besides since I know shyt will go bad for me Im getting a DNA test regardless

That avoids any negative emotional response

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
To the bolded, I got in it because I can. And it was a good convo, until I see y'all both may have agendas or have a problem seeing things from the others perspective.

I didn't say I can dictate how everyone feels.

I'm just using logic.
A child's feeling isn't going to be equivalent to a grown ass man's in this situation.
A child is barely going to understand the complexity of the situation.
A child isn't losing resources, and time.

This would seem obvious .

But since y'all didn't invite me, I'll see myself out
You Ignant mfers lol
But why complain about getting into a conversation you choose to enter into. Neither of our responses nor arguments changed.

I made it very clear that if the argument can be made for brutaily towards women who commit paternity fraud, then we should have the same energy for deadbeats.

Both of you made the argument the man's feelings are more valid and therefore shouldn't get the same energy. Which proved the point I was making all along. It also highlights why we have such a deadbeat issue in our community. Maybe if fatherhood was taken as seriously as men's personal feelings maybe we could dimisish that issue in our community. However, that is a different conversation.

But yes see yourself out since you wanna cry about it and name call. I know how valid those feelings are.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It depends in the states he will stay on the hook for the kids.

He probably signed the birth certificate which usually is the legal father no matter who the father

In Georgia the husband is the father no matter who the actual father is.

The family laws of the states makes an exceĺlent case of living apart together
Yes laws are different depending on where you go. There are places where honor killings are legal too. We obviously are speaking in general.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yall move like slimy politicians and clickbait media.This situation is obviously an anamoly, and it could happen to anyone, married or otherwise. So why is everyone in a rush to get their think piece off?

Whats the lesson to be learned here? Don’t talk to women bc they can be deceitful ? :dame: :scust:

Until they require DNA tests at birth this can happen to anyone. A bunch of folk that’s making jokes don’t look like they daddy and chalked it up to ‘mama got strong genes’ :sas2:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I don't have time to read the entire thread but Kayode said his wife is 7 years older than him and she lied about her age when they met :pachaha:

All I'll say is he lives in Nigeria, he'll be fine regardless if the kids are his or not. It's different over there

mag357

Superstar
Daps
But why complain about getting into a conversation you choose to enter into. Neither of our responses nor arguments changed.

I made it very clear that if the argument can be made for brutaily towards women who commit paternity fraud, then we should have the same energy for deadbeats.

Both of you made the argument the man's feelings are more valid and therefore shouldn't get the same energy. Which proved the point I was making all along. It also highlights why we have such a deadbeat issue in our community. Maybe if fatherhood was taken as seriously as men's personal feelings maybe we could dimisish that issue in our community. However, that is a different conversation.

But yes see yourself out since you wanna cry about it and name call. I know how valid those feelings are.

Nobody is crying and I was just playing

Y'all enjoy your day and smile a bit

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And if he's lying on his children like many men do they and he deserve to be beat and killed too right? ...Or are you only thristy for the blood of women?

Ya'll love to fantasize about beating women but look at me crazy when I say women have no business having you in the house.
Im feeling you on the last sentance.

I really doubt if I ever live with a woman

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You know I like you Pearl... :francis:

You are purposely twisting my words. If you are married to a man and you have 3 children as a result of your adulterous ways and your husband is thinking that these are his babies and he is loving on them and treating them as if they are his and giving them what he would give his true legacies... giving away to 3 b*stards his wealth and time and energy not knowing that all 3 are @Another Man seed...

Then hell yes you deserve to get beat.
Again I wouldnt say this and depending on what I to lose being overly emotional is not worth it.

But I expect my woman to at least think I might crash as I would consider that she might crash on me

Its a thin line between love & Hate

Daps
Again I wouldnt say this and depending on what I to lose being overly emotional is not worth it.

But I expect my woman to at least think I might crash as I would consider that she might crash on me

Its a thin line between love & Hate

Exactly. When emotions are involved in such an explosive way, there is definitely a chance for violence.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You a funny nikka. Lol
You probably had this analysis waiting in the stash lol

But yea, Everytime a person says "theres never a reason to hit a woman"
I'm like :stopitslime: "oh really?"

Id lean more toward there's never a reason to hit anybody. Cause if u ain't smacking the crap out of a bytch for lying about your kids.
Then you shouldn't put your hands on a nikka for calling u a bytch to your face.

Just be a full blown pacifist like me
Chris Rock had it right theres a reason for everything.

Theres a reason to throw an old woman down a flight of stairs

But you just dont do it.

Better to think about something and the aftereffects of an action than to say you wont do something until you lose your head.

I was in Iraq and I thought about shooting a fellow US solider but I thought it wasnt worth Death Row so I didnt do it.

Had I not thought about clapping him, I might have just done it and got the hot seat.