Nigerian Footballer finds out that all 3 of his kids aren't his.. GMB

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Women can be twisted in the mind. The baby can be his,but she will still say some shyt in the heat of an argument like "That's why the baby ain't yours:pacspit:" just because she know that hurts a man more than almost anything you can think about.

1. She cheated on you.
2. She let another man go raw.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If this is true and a video is released of him giving her Cassie treatment, it would be fair. And hell yes, if a woman cheats on you and has another man's children and tricks you and has you looking like a fool raising them and loving them thinking they're yours, she deserves whatever she gets at that point.
You really think that justifies putting hands on a woman :patrice:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Naw.

One of them is lying to get out of the marriage.

It's easier to breakaway by saying "these kids aren't mine" or "he's not the real father to the kids".

They LOOK like his kids, especially the younger ones :yeshrug:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You really think that justifies putting handles on a woman :patrice:
Lately as a rule I've disagreed with breh but in the case of this type of ish?

I know me, and I cannot with 100% certainty say I wouldn't become dangerously violent if someone I loved, cherished and trusted did me like that.

I'm laid-back about most things but this? This would have me giving off murderous intent.

So my formal answer is no, this doesn't justify domestic violence but my gut tells me nobody should be surprised if it ends up sprinting there.

Daps
You really think that justifies putting handles on a woman :patrice:

Yes!!!! :mjtf:

And I'm against domestic abuse!! However if a woman had babies by another man while telling me they're my children, she better get round the clock protection! That hoe gon have to go into witness protection and live life under another name! Especially if i went YEARS thinking that these was my children!

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lately as a rule I've disagreed with breh but in the case of this type of ish?

I know me, and I cannot with 100% certainty say I wouldn't become dangerously violent if someone I loved, cherished and trusted did me like that.

I'm laid-back about most things but this? This would have me giving off murderous intent.

So my formal answer is no, this doesn't justify domestic violence but my gut tells me nobody should be surprised if it ends up sprinting there.
Men do shyt like this with side families
But the thing that makes it worst are you raising another man’s seed
But Im thinking dudes soldiers don’t work and his wife wanted kids
So she did what she had to do :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If this is true and a video is released of him giving her Cassie treatment, it would be fair. And hell yes, if a woman cheats on you and has another man's children and tricks you and has you looking like a fool raising them and loving them thinking they're yours, she deserves whatever she gets at that point.
And if he's lying on his children like many men do they and he deserve to be beat and killed too right? ...Or are you only thristy for the blood of women?

Ya'll love to fantasize about beating women but look at me crazy when I say women have no business having you in the house.

Daps
And if he's lying on his children like many men do they and he deserve to be beat and killed too right? ...Or are you only thristy for the blood of women?

Ya'll love to fantasize about beating women but look at me crazy when I say women have no business having you in the house.

You know I like you Pearl... :francis:

You are purposely twisting my words. If you are married to a man and you have 3 children as a result of your adulterous ways and your husband is thinking that these are his babies and he is loving on them and treating them as if they are his and giving them what he would give his true legacies... giving away to 3 b*stards his wealth and time and energy not knowing that all 3 are @Another Man seed...

Then hell yes you deserve to get beat.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

You a funny nikka. Lol
You probably had this analysis waiting in the stash lol

But yea, Everytime a person says "theres never a reason to hit a woman"
I'm like :stopitslime: "oh really?"

Id lean more toward there's never a reason to hit anybody. Cause if u ain't smacking the crap out of a bytch for lying about your kids.
Then you shouldn't put your hands on a nikka for calling u a bytch to your face.

Just be a full blown pacifist like me