Nigerian Footballer finds out that all 3 of his kids aren't his.. GMB

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
If this is true and a video is released of him giving her Cassie treatment, it would be fair. And hell yes, if a woman cheats on you and has another man's children and tricks you and has you looking like a fool raising them and loving them thinking they're yours, she deserves whatever she gets at that point.
i dont condone it, but id be lying if i said i didnt understand. :wow:

Fukk violence though. This is the point in the story u simply seed up her thot relatives. Every chick got that one thot relative u been eyeing up and sizing up for just such an occasion. This the point in the story u slide her $200 to put her feet behind her neck and make the coochie say "ahhh!" and spray up the club with a month of pent up no fap. :ufdup:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Chris Rock had it right theres a reason for everything.

Theres a reason to throw an old woman down a flight of stairs

But you just dont do it.

Better to think about something and the aftereffects of an action than to say you wont do something until you lose your head.

I was in Iraq and I thought about shooting a fellow US solider but I thought it wasnt worth Death Row so I didnt do it.

Had I not thought about clapping him, I might have just done it and got the hot seat.

100%... I think no one should anyone because of what could happen, like you said... and there's always other ways to deal with a situation.

For some reason, I think most men tend to think about the after effects or the optics when it involves a women.
nikkaz ain't just beating bytches up even though Ive seen women disrespect men and hit them all the time.

In comparison... I think men are quicker to hit another man for things even if it's just slight.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
100%... I think no one should anyone because of what could happen, like you said... and there's always other ways to deal with a situation.

For some reason, I think most men tend to think about the after effects or the optics when it involves a women.
nikkaz ain't just beating bytches up even though Ive seen women disrespect men and hit them all the time.

In comparison... I think men are quicker to hit another man for things even if it's just slight.
Well during the back and forth again no way would say anything illegal.

But whats the point of smacking the woman and leaving at that?

What you really want is to not pay CS to another Mans kids

Not saying deletion is the answer because its not.

But I would defenitely appeal to her sense of fairness and try to get her to see that she and her kids should with the biological dad

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nah he might not be screwed. If he can prove that the he didnt know the kids weren't his then he should be gucci. Least that's how it is in the states but he's not in the states so:yeshrug:
Nope, family courts need someone to be responsible for the kids.

Unless the real father takes legal ownership/custody he’s the father legally

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In Nigeria, the father has more rights than the mother. If a woman wants to leave the marriage or her children's father, the father has custody. If the kids aren't his, then he has no rights.

The truth will come out in time.

:ohhh: THATS WHY SHE PUT
OUT THE FAKE STORY ABOUT THE
KIDS NOT BEING HIS

:devil:
:evil:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yes laws are different depending on where you go. There are places where honor killings are legal too. We obviously are speaking in general.
We dont know if this is real or not or in what country this is.

But in societies where honor killings is the norm this happens less and in countries were theres no reprecussions for paternity fraud it happens more

But this is all conjecture because it happens less in both situations

I dont think theres a capital city where honor killings are co signed legally and even in rural places wonen have familes down to crash

The whole problem with honor killings is youre taking justice in your own hands.

But having said All that I was very much against the living apart together thing but now Im seeing how necesary it is.

Outside of real rural traditional societies no one should assume any situation is permanent